User Reviews for Dallergy

Learn more about Dallergy.

Nasal Congestion 1 reviews 571 medications

Cold Symptoms 0 reviews 842 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Dallergy

Review by dipiano:

For Nasal Congestion: I was told to take one tab per day for environmental allergies. That was too much. I developed a splitting headache after use. So I began taking just 1/2 tab and that works well. The basic side effect for me is a "cloggy" throat. My voice sounds as if I need to clear my throat in a very big way. It does keep the allergy symptoms at bay.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 1, 2013 6:43 PM

For Rhinitis: This is the best medicine I have ever taken for runny nose/post nasal drip. One pill a day and I stay dry all day. I have been taking this medication for approximately four years. The only downside I have found is that if I take two pills in one day my throat gets very dry and I get symptoms of a sore throat, which, of course, goes away within 8 hours.

December 23, 2010 9:52 AM