User Reviews for Chaparral

Learn more about Chaparral.

Cancer 1 reviews 25 medications

Herbal Supplementation 1 reviews 14 medications

Infectious Gastroenteritis 0 reviews 1 medications Not rated - Be the first
Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 362 medications Not rated - Be the first
Upper Respiratory Tract Infection 0 reviews 133 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Chaparral reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Chaparral

For Herbal Supplementation: I started drinking this tea when I found out I had stones in my gallbladder. Drs wanted to remove my whole gallbladder but I didn't like the idea of surgery or removing an organ. I haven't had any pain in fact I believe I passed stones in my stool. I have also lost weight since drinking it. It cleaned me out good and keeps my system clean and running. Even though its a nasty tea it has definitely helped me.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 4, 2012 12:55 AM

Review by Just Really Lucky:

For Cancer: Chaparral is a 10. My boyfriend was diagnosed with colon cancer. He was unable to have a bowel motion due to the size of the growth was blocking the colon. In the time between the announcement that surgery was the only option and the day of the surgery, the tumor shrank enough to have normal bowel motion by the day of the surgery (2 weeks!). He had the surgery and continues to use Chaparral to keep cancer cell growth at bay. I began taking it as a preventive measure.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate