User Reviews for Cetirizine/pseudoephedrine

Also known as: All Day Allergy-D, Allergy Relief D, Cetiri D, Up and Up All Day Allergy Relief D, Wal-Zyr D, Zyrtec-D, Zyrtec-D 12 Hour

Learn more about Cetirizine/pseudoephedrine.

Hay Fever 2 reviews 877 medications

8.8
Summary of Cetirizine/pseudoephedrine reviews 2 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Cetirizine/pseudoephedrine

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for Hay Fever: I just had the worst allergy attack of my life. For three days I tried several medicines with little effect. As soon as I took Zyrtec-D it was like magic, I felt 100% better in minutes and it lasted all day. Great stuff.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 5, 2010 10:33 PM

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for Hay Fever: This medicine works better than any other allergy medication with decongestion that I have ever tried.

January 16, 2009 7:50 AM

Review by donnyc:

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for : had tried claritin-d, and others prior to finding Zyrtec-D. I have now used it for a number of years, and find it difficult to breath without it. Works very well for me, while nothing else that I could find has.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate