User Reviews for Cetirizine / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: All Day Allergy-D, Allergy Relief D, Cetiri D, KS Aller-Tec D-12, Up and Up All Day Allergy Relief D, Wal-Zyr D, Zyrtec-D, Zyrtec-D 12 Hour

Learn more about Cetirizine/pseudoephedrine.

Hay Fever 2 reviews 797 medications

8.8
Summary of Cetirizine/pseudoephedrine reviews 2 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Cetirizine/pseudoephedrine

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for Hay Fever: "I just had the worst allergy attack of my life. For three days I tried several medicines with little effect. As soon as I took Zyrtec-D it was like magic, I felt 100% better in minutes and it lasted all day. Great stuff."

Anonymous April 5, 2010

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for Hay Fever: "This medicine works better than any other allergy medication with decongestion that I have ever tried."

Anonymous January 16, 2009

Zyrtec-D (cetirizine / pseudoephedrine) for : "had tried claritin-d, and others prior to finding Zyrtec-D. I have now used it for a number of years, and find it difficult to breath without it. Works very well for me, while nothing else that I could find has."

donnyc December 1, 2008