User Reviews for Cimzia

Learn more about Cimzia.

Reviews for Cimzia to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Review by Kdtownsley (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Found this medicine very helpful. I have had a lot of trouble finding the right biologic, and have tried half a dozen. Great medicine!

March 13, 2013 12:46 AM

Review by laney lintel:

This medicine was initially a God send and my joint problems got better to the point that I was able to cut down on my pain killers. Side effects included upset stomach and abdominal pain, muscle pain. Unfortunately I have developed thyroid nodules and my liver has become enlarged and my spleen shrunk - all was well when I had a scan before taking the medicine. Have had to stop the injections and my joint condition has come back with a vengeance.

January 10, 2012 1:38 PM

GREAT. Feel better than ever using this medicine and only side effect was some weight gain.

November 19, 2011 11:37 PM