Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Keflex

Learn more about Keflex.

Keflex review summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 79 medications used in the treatment of Bladder Infection.

Reviews for Keflex to treat Bladder Infection

Review by LeeLee123:

I have suffered with reoccurring bladder infections or symptoms of bladder infections for the past 7 years without any relief up until this past April 2014 when I was referred to a specialist by my urologist who himself could not help me. I was prescribed Keflex by this specialist and it has seemed to be the miracle I have been needing up until a month ago when my symptoms reappeared. Not sure if my body has become immune to the Keflex but I am back suffering with on again off again symptoms making my life miserable.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 1, 2014 12:20 PM

It helped in getting rid of my bladder infection but I was out in the sun for half the day doing some work outside, and I got horribly burnt and a bad sun rash. So just try to avoid the sun while on this medication.

103 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 9, 2011 12:49 PM

Review by rindarita:

I usually never have side effects from antibiotics, but I had moderate dizziness and nausea. The nausea is not bad enough to send me to bed all day, but it does interfere with my daily schedule and leaves me extremely worn out and fatigued. It is frustrating. I have to take it four times a day for ten days.

116 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 17, 2009 8:38 PM