User Reviews for Cephalexin

Also known as: Biocef, Keflex, Keftab, Panixine, Zartan

Learn more about Cephalexin.

Cephalexin review summary

7.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1066 medications used in the treatment of Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.

Reviews for Cephalexin to treat Upper Respiratory Tract Infection

Review by Woo hoo:

Works great!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 10, 2013 12:13 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

This medicine work great. Had to take it twice a day for one week

June 27, 2012 3:44 AM

Review by GreenJewel1989:

After just the 2nd day my energy levels increased dramatically. I was being treated for bronchitis and was also prescribed an inhaler and cough syrup. All three helped my congestion and after about the 4th day I stopped waking up to hacking fits. I would suggest eating something light before taking it because it did make me nauseous.

January 5, 2012 12:31 PM

Review by Anon99:

Keflex (cephalexin): Unfortunately, did not help 4 year old with chest infection.

July 4, 2011 7:25 PM

Awesome – back from the dead after only the 2nd day. Great stuff

May 28, 2010 7:46 AM

Review by howe:

I had so many problems and my doctor didn't know what was wrong with me until I went to the Phillipines and doctor prescribed cephalexin. All the problems I had seems t have disappeared. I wish I got that medicine before. I feel great.

September 15, 2009 6:59 AM

Keflex (cephalexin): Horrible, did not work at all on my husband's bronchitis and his bronchitis turned into pneumonia.

September 3, 2009 10:41 AM

I took this drug and it cleared up my problem in just 3 days.

February 28, 2009 12:04 PM