User Reviews for Cephalexin

Also known as: Biocef, Keflex, Keftab, Panixine, Zartan

Learn more about Cephalexin.

Cephalexin Review Summary

7.1/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 985 medications used in the treatment of Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.

Reviews for Cephalexin to treat Upper Respiratory Tract Infection

Keflex (cephalexin): "The only antibiotic that promptly and consistently resolves my chronic bronchitis."

JRLesq April 28, 2015

"I am 34 weeks pregnant and I was prescribed Cephalexin to treat both my urinary tract infection/Bronchitis. I've taken the medicine for 5 days now and although my UTI has cleared up my lungs still sound horrible and I still have a nasty cough."

Pregnant Nurse (taken for less than 1 month) March 29, 2015

"After suffering with a respiratory tract infection for well over a year(which doctors kept swearing was viral and nothing they could do except refill my athsma meds since the coughing fits caused athsma attacks) I was actually prescribed this for a urinary tract infection in early pregnancy and my respiratory tract infection is almost non existent after 3 days!"

Reyna del Reyes January 19, 2015

"Works great!"

Woo hoo June 10, 2013

"This medicine work great. Had to take it twice a day for one week"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2012

"After just the 2nd day my energy levels increased dramatically. I was being treated for bronchitis and was also prescribed an inhaler and cough syrup. All three helped my congestion and after about the 4th day I stopped waking up to hacking fits. I would suggest eating something light before taking it because it did make me nauseous."

GreenJewel1989 January 5, 2012

Keflex (cephalexin): "Unfortunately, did not help 4 year old with chest infection. "

Anon99 July 4, 2011

"Awesome – back from the dead after only the 2nd day. Great stuff"

Anonymous May 28, 2010

"I had so many problems and my doctor didn't know what was wrong with me until I went to the Phillipines and doctor prescribed cephalexin. All the problems I had seems t have disappeared. I wish I got that medicine before. I feel great."

howe September 15, 2009

Keflex (cephalexin): "Horrible, did not work at all on my husband's bronchitis and his bronchitis turned into pneumonia."

Anonymous September 3, 2009

"I took this drug and it cleared up my problem in just 3 days."

Anonymous February 28, 2009