User Reviews for Ceftin

Learn more about Ceftin.

Reviews for Ceftin to treat Bronchitis

Review by CathyA (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I started taking Ceftin for Bronchitis and I felt better within 2 days. I stayed on it for 6 weeks and my sinus condition and ETD symptoms went away after 4 years. This was a miracle for me.

August 7, 2012 6:27 PM

Review by sammeesue:

After taking Ceftin (Cefuroxime) for 3 days, my throat swelled and my chest became more constricted. It felt as though I could not swallow well. I was dizzy, and anxious. I consulted the pharmacist who told me to take a Benadryl and if I didn't improve quickly, to get myself to the hospital. Within 5 minutes of taking the Benadryl I could feel my throat relaxing. After relating this situation to my daughter, she told me she had a similar experience with this drug when it was prescribed for her a year ago.

October 25, 2009 2:02 PM