User Reviews for Vantin

Upper Respiratory Tract Infection 1 reviews 123 medications

Sinusitis 1 reviews 251 medications

Pneumonia 2 reviews 181 medications

Bronchitis 1 reviews 286 medications

Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated 0 reviews 17 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated 0 reviews 37 medications Not rated - Be the first
Kidney Infections 0 reviews 92 medications Not rated - Be the first
Otitis Media 0 reviews 135 medications Not rated - Be the first
Skin or Soft Tissue Infection 0 reviews 160 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis 0 reviews 78 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Vantin reviews 6 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Vantin

For Bladder Infection "I've had many urinary tract infections and the normal medicines just quit working - I've been successfully treated with Vantin 3 times."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2013

For Bronchitis "On the third pill I experienced very severe diarrhea which caused me to discontinue the medication. I am still experiencing the diarrhea even though I have been off the medicine for a few days. Also experiencing malaise and fatigue."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 18, 2012

For Upper Respiratory Tract Infection "Works great..... No side effects and clears up my frequent sinus infections quickly!"

Boston chic April 26, 2012

For Sinusitis "Vantin worked the best for me with sinusitis, where as the "z-pack" did not relieve me at all."

Anonymous March 9, 2012

For Pneumonia "On my fourth pill of Vantin in a few more hours and I couldn't believe the rapidity of the healing! I am taking for Klebsiella Pneumoniae along with Macrobid for Enterro Bacteria! I have had dry mouth, dry throat, increased thirst.. slight ringing in ears that has passed.. headache ugh was the worst so far.. but not horrible. Heavier menstrual period a little dizziness and hey! I'm penicillin allergic. So I think I'm doing A-1."

stephaniesbladder August 12, 2011

For Pneumonia "This antibiotic worked really fast with no side effects for me."

Anonymous March 20, 2011