User Reviews for Vantin

Upper Respiratory Tract Infection 1 reviews 133 medications

Sinusitis 1 reviews 251 medications

Pneumonia 2 reviews 191 medications

Bronchitis 1 reviews 279 medications

Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated 0 reviews 16 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated 0 reviews 37 medications Not rated - Be the first
Kidney Infections 0 reviews 92 medications Not rated - Be the first
Otitis Media 0 reviews 146 medications Not rated - Be the first
Skin Infection 0 reviews 168 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis 0 reviews 114 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Vantin reviews 6 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Vantin

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Bladder Infection: I've had many urinary tract infections and the normal medicines just quit working - I've been successfully treated with Vantin 3 times.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 6, 2013 11:32 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

For Bronchitis: On the third pill I experienced very severe diarrhea which caused me to discontinue the medication. I am still experiencing the diarrhea even though I have been off the medicine for a few days. Also experiencing malaise and fatigue.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 18, 2012 12:09 PM

Review by Boston chic:

For Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: Works great..... No side effects and clears up my frequent sinus infections quickly!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 26, 2012 10:47 PM

For Sinusitis: Vantin worked the best for me with sinusitis, where as the "z-pack" did not relieve me at all.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 9, 2012 8:19 PM

Review by stephaniesbladder:

For Pneumonia: On my fourth pill of Vantin in a few more hours and I couldn't believe the rapidity of the healing! I am taking for Klebsiella Pneumoniae along with Macrobid for Enterro Bacteria! I have had dry mouth, dry throat, increased thirst.. slight ringing in ears that has passed.. headache ugh was the worst so far.. but not horrible. Heavier menstrual period a little dizziness and hey! I'm penicillin allergic. So I think I'm doing A-1.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 12, 2011 11:09 PM

For Pneumonia: This antibiotic worked really fast with no side effects for me.

March 20, 2011 10:24 AM