User Reviews for Cefepime

Also known as: Maxipime

Learn more about Cefepime.

Skin and Structure Infection 2 reviews 59 medications
Summary of Cefepime reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Cefepime

For Skin and Structure Infection: "I had surgeon- caused osteomylitis which did not respond to oral cipro. After an 8- week iv regimen of cefepime the bugs seem to be gone. No side effects, but I ate tons of yogurt hoping to replace my gut bacteria as fast as the drug killed them. It seems to have worked."

neworleanian (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 23, 2015

For Skin and Structure Infection: "I have been fighting pseudomonas infection in my knee over 7 years, the infection laid dormant in my body then came back. After two surgeries, one to remove hardware, and then another to clean my knee, I was placed on this medicine, twice a day by iv. After 3 weeks being on the medicine got emergency call from my Dr who stated, I needed white blood count right away, my labs from day before showed my white blood count at 1.8( which should be 4.5) and platlet at 99 ( should be 150), I had stat labs and white blood count dropped to 0.83, so due to medicine my bone marrow was shutting down. This is only 1 percent chance it can happen. Of course had to stop that iv medicine. Other then that, this was very easy to use by IV, and felt fine"

DanielleG June 14, 2015