User Reviews for Omnicef

Learn more about Omnicef.

Omnicef Review Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 351 medications used in the treatment of Sinusitis.

Reviews for Omnicef to treat Sinusitis

"Worked very well for severe sinus infection."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 8, 2014

"Fantastic at clearing the sinus infection. I'm on day 4 and it's almost completely gone. The first two days were miraculous. But then. Starting day 3 ... My stomach and intestines are rumbling almost constantly and I'm "pooping" brown water 5+ times a day. I'm also utterly exhausted and weak, making it virtually impossible to actually do anything. If this gets much worse, I'm going to have to stop using this before the 10-day course runs out."

t.i.g November 2, 2013

"Today is day 6 of this medicine and it just isn't working. I would have thought that I would have some kind of relief by now, but not."

surgery bound January 9, 2012

"300mg 2 x day for 7 days prescribed for Sinusitis. I think I may have felt like I was getting slightly better the 2nd and 3rd day but after that it went back to the same as before. No adverse side effects, just didn't seem to work."

Anonymous March 25, 2011

"I've only been on it 2 days, but so far so good! I feel much better, cough is gone, and no side effects. Will use again if I need it."

Anonymous December 21, 2010

"I have taken many, many times for my chronic sinus infections and it seems to be the only thing that ever gets rid of the infection. I do get stomach aches from it, and nausea but it does what it's supposed to."

EmmiB-G August 5, 2010

"This antibiotic was the best for my sinus infection."

mayte123 June 20, 2010

"I have only taken 2 doses so far. It seems to be working and I don't have all the side effects. I will use it again."

Anonymous April 10, 2009

"Omnicef was effective in treating my daughter's sinusitis. However, she broke out in hives a day after finishing the medication. Although it is not certain the medicine caused her hives, it is very ironic that they broke out within 24 hours of finishing the antibiotic."

jhharman1 April 10, 2009

"This medicine works very well. I didn't have a yeast infection nor did I have the upset stomach, which I usually have with antibiotics."

Anonymous October 28, 2008

"Hey it worked for me with no side effects at all"

g8rbait July 2, 2008