User Reviews for Coreg

Learn more about Coreg.

Coreg review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 22 medications used in the treatment of Left Ventricular Dysfunction.

Reviews for Coreg to treat Left Ventricular Dysfunction

Review by Raymond Gonzales (taken for 1 to 2 years):

My heart rate was speeding up to the point I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, it was more a problem at night when I would try to go to sleep, heart was pounding and a wave pressure in my ears was keeping me from sleeping, started medicine 3.125 mg twice daily and problem was in good control within one week, I have a blockage left side 30 to 40%, no problems since started medicine, blood pressure is in real good control, I continue EKG every 6 months.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 23, 2014 4:00 PM

My daughter was prescribed this medication because it was the medicine that showed significant improvement to help Left ventricular dysfunction.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 21, 2013 10:37 AM

The side effects were almost unbearable the first month. The second month has been better now that I am used to Coreg. Feeling so much better now. My Left Ventricular Dysfunction has improved.

January 7, 2012 9:44 AM

My EF has gone from 10% to 30% on a dosage of 42mgs per day. Of course there are the usual side effects.

February 10, 2011 2:08 PM

Review by Blticknor:

My LVEF was about 20 when I started on Coreg following a massive heart attack. I have used Coreg since it first came on the market. I take 100 mg daily with no side effects. My LVEF is now between 30 and 35. My heart attack was 21 years ago. Coreg has been a "silver bullet" for me.

September 25, 2010 1:16 AM

Review by Odelle:

I am 91 and have congestive heart failure. (I also fell and broke the femur articulation with my hip in late March). My doctor gave me this medicine, Coreg, and it took away the swelling in my feet, ankles, legs and knees. I was having such pain in my knees and the drug along with other medicines I take, that it has gotten the fluid out of my system and my knees no longer ache. This medicine has really improved my life.

August 26, 2009 9:44 AM