User Reviews for Soma

Learn more about Soma.

Soma review summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 24 medications used in the treatment of Nocturnal Leg Cramps.

Reviews for Soma to treat Nocturnal Leg Cramps

Review by Samuel O'Reilly: User Rating:

This medicine is a God-send! For years I struggled with restless legs, hypnic jerks and sciatic pain. It was torture. After one dose of Soma, the legs stopped hurting and jerking me awake every 45 minutes. The dopamine agonists (Mirapex and Requip, which made me impossibly nauseated) were not a viable option. Finally, my doctor said, "let's try Soma"; needless to say, the relief was instant and wondrous! The torture is over! The respite from the incessant twitching is nothing short of life changing. I take 525mg just before bed and I am at peace. Sweet, sweet peace! PS: I only take it 30 minutes before bed.

May 28, 2013 10:56 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

I had muscle spasms that awoke me from a dead sleep. Soma worked wonders and very quickly too. Tastes horrible when chewed, but I got complete relief in about 10 minutes, and when you are in that much pain, every moment counts.

September 21, 2012 7:41 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I've used soma for about a year. The only drug that has ever helped. There are no side effects and I sleep well. No jumping up in the middle of the night with a muscle spasm!

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 26, 2010 7:42 PM
Review by Sybil's friend: User Rating:

Best of the ones I've tried for leg pain from spinal injury.

August 4, 2009 9:28 AM