User Reviews for Carbinoxamine

Also known as: Arbinoxa, Carboxine, Cordron NR, Histex CT, Histex IE, Histex PD, Karbinal ER, Palgic, Pediatex, Pediatex 12, Pediox

Learn more about Carbinoxamine.

Hay Fever 3 reviews 812 medications

Dermatographism 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Vasomotor Rhinitis 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Carbinoxamine reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Carbinoxamine

Palgic (carbinoxamine) for Hay Fever: "Works great for my son with severe allergies, helps with his cough when he's ill. One of the best allergy medicines I've used on him."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 14, 2012

For Hay Fever: "The carbinoxamine maleate has worked wonderful for me. I have TMJ, caused by fibromyalsia, and the TMJ is causing fluid to build up behind my left eardrum. It's very painful and causes my ears to plug up and ring really bad at times. The carbinoxamine maleate has helped to dry the fluid up and I can take it as needed. They have not discontinued it and am sorry to the person who was told they did. Specially since it worked so well for him/her."

sumbody2luv August 22, 2011

Palgic (carbinoxamine) for Hay Fever: "I found this medication to be the best. I could wake up in the morning without the phlegm in the back of my throat. This was the only medication that helped. Why was it discontinued??? The medicine my doctor has given me now does nothing for me."

Mike in PA January 25, 2010