User Reviews for Sinemet CR

Learn more about Sinemet CR.

Restless Legs Syndrome 1 reviews 16 medications

Parkinson's Disease 2 reviews 47 medications

7.5
GTP-CH Deficiency 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sinemet CR reviews 3 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Sinemet CR

Review by John U:

For Restless Legs Syndrome: Watch out for increase in restless legs syndrome (augmentation) at higher doses. Info I found says should NOT be taken every day for RLS, not more than 3 times per week.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 28, 2011 7:27 PM

Review by webbtown:

For Parkinson's Disease: I started Sinemet 25/100mg and within 2 hrs my tremor stopped. I still get some but not as bad as before. My walking also improved.

November 28, 2011 11:41 AM

Review by michmal:

For Parkinson's Disease: I was placed on Sinemet CR (1 x 4 times daily) as a result of Sinemet "wearing off". I am a carer for my wife who is extremely disabled, thus I needed a medication which allowed me to still manage her needs whilst controlling my Parkinson's. CR has worked and although I have episodes of trembling as I get nearer the end of an 6 hour medication cycle I am very happy with it as I am able to tend to my wife's medical needs and carry out cooking duties as required.

September 8, 2009 9:11 AM