User Reviews for Capzasin-HP

Learn more about Capzasin-HP.

Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 342 medications
Summary of Capzasin-HP reviews 2 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Capzasin-HP

For Osteoarthritis "When I lay in bed with osteoarthritis pain and nerve pain...this tends to give a warming sensation to a bit burning which takes my mind off the nerve pain and after a bit (and with my pain meds) I can fall asleep. If you like hot showers in the morning it may warm up a bit while in the hot shower. I wont live without it. I only use it at bed time and when the pain is to great to fall asleep."

SadieMarie (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 10, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I prefer the initial pain of application than the pain in my spine, hip, and legs. Be careful going out in the sun, even the day after application some residual effects will be felt. Wear latex or plastic gloves when applying and wash your hands after applying. If you touch a part of your body that has capzasin on it, be sure to rewash your hands and DO NOT touch your eyes without washing your hands!"

musicalspirit July 19, 2010