User Reviews for Cannabis

Muscle Spasm 2 reviews 54 medications

Pain 1 reviews 1059 medications

Summary of Cannabis reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Cannabis

For Muscle Spasm: "Got a medical marijuana card perscribed to me last year (was 18) now 19 and its been all great so far. Took ADHD meds and Anti Anxiety meds that changed my mood and made me develope very fast and caused me to have severe mood swings. My parents have been great I told them I wanted to try medical marijuana, they took my to my local doctor to assign me one. The last year has been wonderful, haven't taken a single ADHD pill in the entire year and have not had to take a single pain pill (I have scoliosis)"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 30, 2015

For Muscle Spasm: "I have used Medical Cannabis in many forms since I was prescribed Oxys. I had a severe spine injury and traumatic brain injury from a car accident, I had little to no physical therapy for the first 5 years. I was using the "Oxys" for 6 months, and by month 4 I had had enough of the gut pains and sickness/drowsiness. Now I take my cannabis in an inhalant or edible or topical form. Overall, a liniment is the absolute quickest way to stop a spasm in its tracks. For the persistent or over-reactive spasms, I use a salve/lotion transdermally, and I drink a tincture tea. I then follow my current physical therapist's instructions by laying on the floor to reset the spinal alignment. For a sleepless night, nothing works better than a suppository"

MrsSunflower (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 24, 2015

For Pain: "Cannabis helps with my pain, sleep troubles, nausea and daily depression and anxiety."

JNL0617 (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 13, 2015

For : "Immediate relief of nausea. Increased sense of calm and well-being."

DMC850 October 7, 2011

For : "Safe and very effective for numerous medical conditions. "

oxyaaron August 26, 2010

For : "There are enormous benefits for this drug. If you are a chronic pain sufferer - why should you suffer when there is a natural alternative. My research has led me to the conclusion that when used properly, the benefits outweigh the risks. People drink alcohol everyday to ease their so called pains. Really - what is the difference?"

lorilvick February 2, 2010

86 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate