User Reviews for Butcher's broom

Learn more about Butcher's broom.

Herbal Supplementation 4 reviews 12 medications

9.4
Summary of Butcher's broom reviews 4 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Butcher's broom

For Herbal Supplementation: "Excellent applied topically to reduce piles. Also find drinking it improves my circulation and less achy legs and feet."

chuckle (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 10, 2014

For Herbal Supplementation: "I take butchers broom for chronic hemorrhoids and/or symptoms of hemorrhoids. I became anemic due to blood loss passed with bowel movements. When I take butchers broom regularly, I do not pass blood with my bowel movements."

maxyaj March 3, 2013

For Herbal Supplementation: "I used this herb for a couple of years to avoid surgery for carpal tunnel. I found it very effective for keeping the inflammation down. I went from not being able to use my right hand to type to having full use. I was a data entry processor. It also seemed to reduce my hemorrhoids, going from unbearable to tolerable. During this time I lost a lot of weight, which it may have been responsible for. I have since had surgery for carpal tunnel, but I am now going to try it for a swollen heal. I would like to add that after two years my doctor said my cholesteral dropped 20 points from 200 to 180. Taking this herb seems to be the only explaination for the drop. The only negative aspect was I did feel cold all the time."

Arpeja February 6, 2012

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Herbal Supplementation: "When using this products I did have to go to the bathroom more often then when not taking it. It kept the swelling down in my legs and the felt better. I recommend to anyone who has varicose veins."

Anonymous August 2, 2011

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

More about butcher's broom