User Reviews for Butcher's broom

Learn more about Butcher's broom.

Herbal Supplementation 3 reviews 14 medications

9.2
Summary of Butcher's broom reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Butcher's broom

Review by maxyaj:

For Herbal Supplementation: I take butchers broom for chronic hemorrhoids and/or symptoms of hemorrhoids. I became anemic due to blood loss passed with bowel movements. When I take butchers broom regularly, I do not pass blood with my bowel movements.

March 3, 2013 7:12 PM

Review by Arpeja:

For Herbal Supplementation: I used this herb for a couple of years to avoid surgery for carpal tunnel. I found it very effective for keeping the inflammation down. I went from not being able to use my right hand to type to having full use. I was a data entry processor. It also seemed to reduce my hemorrhoids, going from unbearable to tolerable. During this time I lost a lot of weight, which it may have been responsible for. I have since had surgery for carpal tunnel, but I am now going to try it for a swollen heal. I would like to add that after two years my doctor said my cholesteral dropped 20 points from 200 to 180. Taking this herb seems to be the only explaination for the drop. The only negative aspect was I did feel cold all the time.

56 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 6, 2012 7:43 AM

For Herbal Supplementation: When using this products I did have to go to the bathroom more often then when not taking it. It kept the swelling down in my legs and the felt better. I recommend to anyone who has varicose veins.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 2, 2011 12:33 PM