Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Forfivo XL

Learn more about Forfivo XL.

Reviews for Forfivo XL to treat Depression

Review by anynoumous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I have taken Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil, and then my Doctor Put me on WellButrin XL 150 in the morning and that was helping me but not in the evening so she increased the Wellbutrin XL to 300mg in the morning and 150 in the evening and that was working, my mood seem to be great! But then I learned since I take the 300 and 150 that there was a new formulation on the market called Forfivo XL 450 and I take that once a day in the morning along with some Lamictal 100mg and I feel GREAT. I don't have the worrying I had at work with coworkers, or the mood swings I had while I was at work or being with family. I still take Klonopin 1mg three times a day for my anxiety and panic attacks and I take Klonopin 1mg at bedtime and Elavil 50mg to help me sleep.

November 23, 2013 10:29 PM