Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Budeprion

Learn more about Budeprion.

Depression 2 reviews 75 medications

Major Depressive Disorder 0 reviews 44 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Budeprion reviews 2 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Budeprion

Review by NonUser2010:

For Depression: Works pretty well for depression, usually at the other side of the coin if you've tried something like Celexa or Lexapro. Helps to lose the weight that was gained by using the others. Can cause initial sleep trouble, however.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 2, 2010 12:21 AM

Review by Megastressed:

For Depression: A 57 y/o highly skilled mental health executive, usually patient and steady. I'd become increasingly fatigued, short-fused at work/home. Started Budeprion a month ago. First 3 days 150 mg, then 150 2xday. Side effect - nausea. Cut back for a week to 150 once p/day. Up to 300 a week later. No nausea. Still moderately fatigued but enjoying exercise again. I'm no longer dismissing my stressors as part of life. I%u2019m laying boundaries, which in itself is a stressor. I had an outburst this week at work due to disgust with unacceptable volume of work. But I vented in a safe place. I have confidence in myself, employer and family (whose expectations have been unreasonable) that the adjustment will have a positive outcome.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate