Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Budeprion SR

Learn more about Budeprion SR.

Depression 1 reviews 75 medications

Major Depressive Disorder 0 reviews 44 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Budeprion SR

For Depression: I have been trying both 300mg and 150 mg. Daily doses in combination with 20 mg Lexapro for several years now. I was not doing well on Lexapro alone, still too mopey and negative. I am finally doing much better and feel strong enough to let go of the Lexapro and try Budeprion alone. After just a few days I feel totally different and much better. It is very energizing, I feel positive and am getting a lot done. My libido is coming back and the sexual side effects from the Lexapro are gone too. 300mg per day may be too high for me, I feel almost manic. I may try (with my psychiatrist's support) to stay on 150mg but so far this medicine alone is working extremely well for me.

November 18, 2010 1:34 PM