User Reviews for Budeprion SR

Learn more about Budeprion SR.

Depression 2 reviews 77 medications
Summary of Budeprion SR reviews 2 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Budeprion SR

For Depression "it was great but i got shingles from it,but hope to start it up again i see my doctor tomorrow,it saved me from deep depression"

707smartshop (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 14, 2015

For Depression "I have been trying both 300mg and 150 mg. Daily doses in combination with 20 mg Lexapro for several years now. I was not doing well on Lexapro alone, still too mopey and negative. I am finally doing much better and feel strong enough to let go of the Lexapro and try Budeprion alone. After just a few days I feel totally different and much better. It is very energizing, I feel positive and am getting a lot done. My libido is coming back and the sexual side effects from the Lexapro are gone too. 300mg per day may be too high for me, I feel almost manic. I may try (with my psychiatrist's support) to stay on 150mg but so far this medicine alone is working extremely well for me."

Anonymous November 18, 2010