User Reviews for Buprenex

Learn more about Buprenex.

Pain 4 reviews 906 medications

8.3
Chronic Pain 0 reviews 106 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Buprenex reviews 4 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Buprenex

For Pain "My cat was given Buprenex oral after surgery. I'm assuming it worked on his pain but now that he's off of it he's "seeing ghosts in the house" and slinking around in fear. Hallucinations are one of the side effects. Just letting other pet parents know what can happen. I'm sure it will wear off but for now it's just upsetting to watch."

Agirlnamedpete (taken for less than 1 month) November 16, 2014

For Pain "I have severe drug allergies especially opiates, I have been on Buprenorphine for many years now and found it to be an excellent pain reliever. I have found that at times though it is hard to find and have had to go to the patch."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) May 11, 2012

For Pain "I started Bupernex for pain 10 years ago, and it has been a life saver to me. I tried pain pills and they did not come close to giving me good pain relief. Subutex and Suboxone are only approved for detox. Bupernex Injection is just approved for pain relief. Bupernex gave me back some quality of life back. No pain pill, lasted long enough or came close to relieving the pain like Bupernex. It does not give you constipation at all."

sc1432 June 16, 2011

For Pain "I was injured in 1986 in a serious accident and had several back and neck surgeries afterward. The residual pain was unbearable and after being out of touch with the world for 5 or 6 years, one of my doctors asked me to try buprenex when I refused to start on oxycotin. I remain on the same dosage today and I have my life back. No longer do I stay in a stuper all day. Buprenex controls my pain yet it does not rob my memory and brain as the other medicines had done. Thank you for buprenex."

Anonymous July 12, 2008