User Reviews for Suboxone

Learn more about Suboxone.

Opiate Dependence 413 reviews 7 medications

9.2
Summary of Suboxone reviews 413 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Suboxone

For Opiate Dependence "I have been on Suboxone for at least 4 years. I went from 3 times 8mg to 4mg 1 time daily and I felt just as a normal functioning person with regular feelings. Everything was normal. Now I am in a country where they don't have such a medication and I am back on methadone and feel as I felt before while being on heroine and other opioid substances. No feelings, no nothing. I can't wait to get back home to keep taking Suboxone because this is a miracle pill if you even decided to stay on maintenance. I felt just fine on 2mg 1 time daily but I tapered myself gradually over months. So I can just recommend for people who have opiate addiction problems to switch to Suboxone."

ashtray April 23, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I have been a doper since the the guys in vietnam sent it home in the mail. Been on methadone programs for 20 year but always seemed to relapse. Jail was my clean time too. Well after 10 years on aldie, a methadone program and wanting to get off it, they said try suboxone. I did and its the best but I also had years of counseling to go with it. I'm on 2mgs and I feel great. Wish I had this back in the 70's! Only problem is it is so expensive. But my life is worth it. It was a tough one and now my life is really sober and good."

OL TIME USER April 21, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I just recently started my Suboxone induction 2 days ago. I am 20 years old an have been addicted to opiates since I was 17, at worst I was using 4 O.C's a day or 5 baloons of heroin a day. Only using Suboxone for 3 days I am very happy to say I'm starting to feel normal again. No withdrawals at all. I am currently taking 8mg 2 times per day. Without this drug I would be spending 150-200 dollars a day just to feel normal. My goal is to gradually wind myself off of Suboxone and be completely drug free and get my life back. Opiates are by far the worst drugs out there. If anyone at all has a physical dependence on opiates I would strongly recommend SUBOXONE."

Anonymous April 21, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I have been addicted to any kind of pain pills since I was in high school. It all started with a football injury. I'm not blaming anyone or anything for my dependence of pain pills. At my worst I was snorting 13-15 30mg Roxies a day. I've been taking Suboxone for 4 months now and it has totally saved my life. I started Suboxone and ever since I have been clean and happy. I can finally start my life again. I strongly urge anyone with a opiate dependence to seek out Suboxone , it will help you!"

no more pills April 18, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I have sat here and read every comment on here and I agree with almost all of them. Suboxone is a WONDER DRUG!! I was addicted to any kind of painkiller that I could get my hands on, and I had to have it every single day just to get up out of the bed. This went on for almost 4 years and I have 2 children that I was NOT being the best mother to. When I left my children's father, who is also an addict I met the most amazing man who also had the same problem but had been on Suboxone for almost a year and got me into his doctor. I have been on it for almost 6 months and I am proud to say that I am back in college and a wonderful mother who loves to get up with my kids everyday! Anyone who has this problem, please try Suboxone, it works!!"

CheyBaby April 5, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "after the war, I became dependent on opiates to relieve back and knee injuries i sustained overseas. overtime my addiction grew into buying oxy and roxy and using 60-150mg/day. my addiction took control of my life and i was using just to fight off the withdraws. i went to the VA got put on suboxone. it took care of the w/ds and I am happy to say I'm free from the demons that are opiates. take that first step and realize you have a problem, when you are ready get this drug prescribed to you. it helped me become the man i once was and i am grateful. also, learn your triggers that lead you to use opiates and avoid them."

IraqVet March 23, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I tried to detox myself from a 10 bag a day heroin habit and 80mgs of oxy. I would always make it 3 days until the withdrawal got so bad I had to use to not feel sick. I thought it would be impossible to quit. After being on suboxone for 3 days I have had no withdrawal symptoms and the severe depression I would get from not taking opiates was gone. I have my life back thanks to this drug and my doctor. Best choice I ever made. Suboxone + NA = Better Quality of Life"

Triptone March 22, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "Really helped, but if you are on methadone or extremely high levels of narcotics ask a doc first. My sister who was on 200mg of methadone a day took a 8-2 suboxone and she went into withdrawal. I was eating tabs, perks and o. C's and finally decided to try the suboxone. Well 1yr later I am free from the searching, sickness and hassles. I love them."

GALLIA March 16, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I was taking 10 to 15 roxys a day and started Suboxone and haven't had one single withdrawal symptom! Awesome drug!"

Anonymous March 12, 2010

"I just wish I found Suboxone sooner! 8 months so far, hopefully many more to go!"

Anonymous March 10, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I was on 3 to 4 bags a day for three years. Always felt depressed. Now I have been on Subutex for 3 years, feel no desire to get high. Am scared on how I will feel coming off of it. I am going to start to cut it back. I am on 4mg twice a day most of the time. I take 2 mg twice a day. Want to stop so I can feel like myself again. "

thevez March 1, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I begged to be put on Suboxone because I had been on Lortab forever without any relief as I have severe neck and back injuries. This is a miracle drug! You could not pay me enough money to go back on Lortab or any drug of that category. I am so thankful for this medication, I have not experienced one bit of pain since I started this treatment."

Anonymous February 28, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I am 1 year off of opiates, and my success was supported by Suboxone. The day I walked into my physicians office and asked him for help was the beginning of a brand new life for me and my family. I am so grateful for the help of my Dr., my family, and Suboxone!"

zoola February 17, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I have been a opiate addict for 10 years as well as other things too; such as MARJ., METH, COKE, BENZOS, BASICALLY anything to get high. I have recently just got done doing 6 months in jail and like in the past I knew the streets would be waiting when I got out so I immediately went to a Doctor to get on this MIRICLE DRUG I've heard about called Suboxone, needless to say I haven't used since. THANK YOU SUBOXONE CREATOR. I wish I would have known about this years ago so I could have saved my family and myself ALOT of HEART-ACHE as well as a lot of money I've blown over the years. If someone is truly ready to turn their life around from doing drugs then Suboxone is truly here for you and it will help you stay on the right path in this journey of life."

Brittay February 13, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I am 29 years old and began abusing opioid medications about seven years ago. At my worst, I was taking up to 50 tabs of 10 mg Norco per day. When my own prescription ran out, usually within 2 to 3 days, I would manipulate my elderly grandmother into giving me her entire month's prescription. I would mix these drugs with Ativan and alcohol. It's a miracle I didn't kill myself. I have three small children that I wasn't capable of caring for properly and a husband that picked up all the slack. I made the decision to quit and have been on Suboxone for almost a week. This medication has been a life-saver. No withdrawl symptoms, no cravings for pain pills. This is saving my life. A truly amazing medication."

eugenestandifers February 12, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I am 47 years old and have abused narcotics since I was16. From Codeine, Percodan, Tylox, Norco, and Oxy's to shooting 3 grams of heroin a day. Incarceration, Homelessness, Finally got on Methadone but was miserable. A friend gave me some Suboxone tabs and I couldn't believe it! It was a miracle! I have been on Suboxone for going on four years and live a very productive and happy life. I have a family and a career and things I would have only sold to buy more drugs with. Take it from me, if you want to stop destroying yourself and the people that love you, look into getting on Suboxone. I promise you, you won't regret it!"

Iceintheback February 1, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "Suboxone changed my LIFE. This drug is in a class by itself. I have had no real side effects while on this. I've been on it for almost a year and never have the cravings to use anything. If you are looking into treatment take this route not methadone. I was on methadone 4 years and found myself relapsing all the time. If you are currently on methadone and are wanting to switch talk to your doctor because Suboxone will throw you into a severe withdrawal when taking after, even days after your last dose. They will know how to do it. Overall this drug has single-handedly changed my path to becoming sober. Good luck in your recovery!"

10yr.Addict. January 30, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I started smoking marijuana at the age of 14 by the time I was 16 I was occasionally using pain medication. I graduated high school and went to college for two years. I started using the pain medication regularly and soon was addicted to OCs. I was addicted for three years, during that time I did not finish college and lost my scholarships. I knew I had to do something about it before I ended up dead or in jail. So I went to a doctor and was put on Suboxone, it changed my life. I have been on it for two years and I am completely free of the cravings and addiction to pain medications. I am now finishing my bachelors degree. I recommend this drug to anyone with an addiction to opiates."

Anonymous January 25, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I went off it for my 1st child. I had only been on it 3 months and it was easy, no withdrawal symptoms. I went back to using heroin after I had my daughter. I since have been clean for 3 years now. I have been on Suboxone the whole time. It is not easy to go completely off it this time. I got pregnant with my son about 18 months ago. I recommend Suboxone! He was over 8lbs and super healthy! He didn't go through any withdrawal symptoms. He had the yawns a little, that's it. On Methadone it's proven that babies go through withdrawl! My baby is smart and healthy! My doctors just monitored me closer than usual. More ultrasounds, and they talked back and forth. I was on about 4mg while pregnant. A high dose might be bad, lower is better!"

Prego on Suboxone January 22, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "I just started taking Suboxone 3 days ago at a doctors office to help me get off a 5 yr methadone habit let me tell you to wait the full 3 days before starting this stuff. I in no way weaned myself down from my 150mg a day. I had the worst withdrawals in my life. They had to put me out to get through it. But finally I'm coming out of it. So the outlook is bright so everyone wait the three days I wouldn't wish this on anyone."

Anonymous January 20, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "Hello! I have been through a whole lot. I done so many stupid things in my life like shooting up and doing oxy and Xanax and herion and cocaine. I would do anything to get me high because I went through a divorce several years ago and lost my child due to taking pills. I lived by myself and started to take methadone and thought that I was doing the right thing but, I was not. I ended up on 240 mgs a day of methadone and my life just got worst. I would mix the drug with Xanax and weed. Finally, I figured out that this was not for me. I called my mom on the phone and cried and cried and told her what I had been hiding. Living by myself and staying to myself was not good. Suboxone has changed my life and I know see the light."

I was awful!!!! January 18, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "Saved my life."

jessydrastic January 12, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "It's been about two years since I first started messing around with OCs. It didn't get really bad until about a year ago when I found a massive supply for extremely cheap. That's when the trouble started. I was snorting 2 - 3 80 mgs a day if not more on "special occasions." Anyway I realized that this horrible secret was bound to destroy my life, if not tomorrow than sometime soon. You see, nobody in my family knows that I have this problem, even my longtime girlfriend who spends a massive amount of time with me. So fortunately I have realized how important it is to finally kick the OC habit. I got some suboxone and so far so good. I recommend this to anyone with a serious opiate habit."

may your glass always be filled January 12, 2010

For Opiate Dependence "Suboxone is a true life saver. I was able to continue my life after years of addition and am very grateful. Merry Christmas."

tyedyetom December 24, 2009

For Opiate Dependence "Suboxone saved my life. I was a heavy heroin user for about two years, about $200 dollars a day. I was about to lose everything, and decided it was time to stop this downward spiral. I had tried suboxone before but wasn't ready to commit. I found a doctor who prescribed it for me and was given about 10-12mg a day. My estimated stop date would have been early November of 2007, I tapered down and made a commitment to myself to stop as early as I could, I took my last pills of Suboxone July 4 2007, and have been clean ever since! It truly saved my life. And a little FYI the mild withdrawals Suboxone gave me were absolutely NOTHING compared to trying to come off heroin or oxycontin."

jackie_k December 20, 2009