User Reviews for Bumetanide

Also known as: Bumex

Learn more about Bumetanide.

Edema 3 reviews 51 medications

6.3
Summary of Bumetanide reviews 3 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Bumetanide

For Edema: "I only took them for 3 days because my legs legs went in such funny shapes but I was given these instead of furosemide which any good either but I take such a lot if medication I think one works against the other, but I never see the same doctor twice one gave me forusemide with potassium the next one took the potassium off me. And what can I do. I'm 70 and have taken water tablets for about 25 years and still can't wear shoes. I have to wear slippers to go out in ."

Sandy Brettle (taken for 10 years or more) December 11, 2015

Bumex (bumetanide) for Edema: "I had whole body swelling, caused by retaining water. I didn't have ankles, I had cankles, lol. I tried lasix, and 2 weeks later, It was down a little.Ankles still swollen just as much, but hands were going back to normal. Upon going to my check up, my doctor decided to try Bumex 2mg. Within 1 week, I was back to normal. The only problem I had with these pills is they're large and sometimes get stuck in my throat."

lincolnlady73 July 1, 2015

Bumex (bumetanide) for Edema: "This pill was miracle one for me. I helps me so much with the retained fluid in my body."

Anonymous July 16, 2008