User Reviews for Pulmicort Turbuhaler

Learn more about Pulmicort Turbuhaler.

Reviews for Pulmicort Turbuhaler to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Review by Dolambra (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Pulmicort works beautifully, really stops the cough. I took it for 3 months. then I lost my sense of taste and by the end of the 4th month I developed the most awful taste in my mouth so I stopped it. The horrible taste gradually disappeared after one year and my sense of taste has "almost" come back. It has now been 17 months since I stopped the medicine. my coughing is not gone when I exhale, but very much improved and no attacks. It's the only medicine that works for me during attacks. I think once I improved I should have cut the dose way down.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 27, 2014 11:58 AM

Works fantastically to manage my allergy-induced asthma symptoms. Have not needed "rescue" inhaler a single time since starting with Pulmicort. Have noticed some slight changes to my voice within the first couple of hours of each puff that slowly returned to normal over the course of the day.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 25, 2012 12:56 PM

Review by Mayv:

I have developed irritation of the throat and ears, headache, feel dizzy during my morning walk, chest pain and difficulty with my breathing.

September 15, 2011 10:57 PM

Works well for asthma treatment but it's not really easy to wash your mouth after each time of use. Also causes ease of bruises and lowering the defence of immune system.

December 6, 2009 3:48 PM