User Reviews for Pulmicort Flexhaler

Learn more about Pulmicort Flexhaler.

Asthma, Maintenance 4 reviews 111 medications

Summary of Pulmicort Flexhaler reviews 4 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Pulmicort Flexhaler

For Asthma, Maintenance "I guess a bronchodilator was needed. This did nothing for me. Always needed my ProAir."

Lmhinton June 16, 2015

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have recently reviewed the side effects associated with this medication and have found I have experienced quite a few of them. To my dismay, and my overall naiveness, these have contributed to some of the most uncomfortable and embarrassing situations. First and foremost, I had to have cataracts removed from both eyes just two years ago. Then there are the two bouts of pneumonia, the most recent was double pneumonia. Weight gain nearly impossible to control, swelling of feet and lower legs is becoming far too frequent these days, numbness in the extremities, rashes have been getting even worse than they have been in a while, suffered through shingles, eczema, and other strange and sundry skin maladies. I've been on it too long, obviously."

DC in AZ June 14, 2015

For Asthma, Maintenance "Very effective and no side effects."

Anonymous December 18, 2011

For Asthma, Maintenance "Works great for my asthma and my allergies, but you must rinse your mouth out with water each time you use it. That is a pain but well worth the trouble. No side effects noticed."

bharrod December 3, 2008