User Reviews for Rhinocort Aqua

Learn more about Rhinocort Aqua.

Reviews for Rhinocort Aqua to treat Hay Fever

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Well this is where I'm at with this medicine. Yes, it did help me breathe again awesome, now bad news is I lost my sense of smell. I'm off the medicines now and hoping that my sense will return.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 10, 2012 2:58 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I was addicted to nose spray, its actually more common then you think. After using normal nose spray for so long it made my membranes in my nose swell every time I didn't use it. The doctor gave me this to use and I could breathe again without the use of nose spray!

November 10, 2009 7:20 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Bad allergies to pet dogs. Rhinocort allows me to live with them without constant sneezing and a runny stuffy nose. Been on this medicine for 6-8 years.

March 7, 2009 9:34 PM

Learn more about Hay Fever

Severe allergies and anaphylaxis: Learn how epinephrine can save a life. Watch Video