User Reviews for Rhinocort Aqua

Learn more about Rhinocort Aqua.

Rhinocort Aqua Review Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 513 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Rhinocort Aqua to treat Hay Fever

"I wake up with a swollen face - like I've gone 5 rounds with the champ. Pain and fatigue kicked in and my depression flared up. I think I will stop using this product. Doctor wasn't clear with what this product contains nor was he interested in my other health concerns."

Jimmy Durante June 9, 2015

"Well this is where I'm at with this medicine. Yes, it did help me breathe again awesome, now bad news is I lost my sense of smell. I'm off the medicines now and hoping that my sense will return."

Anonymous January 10, 2012

"I was addicted to nose spray, its actually more common then you think. After using normal nose spray for so long it made my membranes in my nose swell every time I didn't use it. The doctor gave me this to use and I could breathe again without the use of nose spray!"

Anonymous November 10, 2009

"Bad allergies to pet dogs. Rhinocort allows me to live with them without constant sneezing and a runny stuffy nose. Been on this medicine for 6-8 years."

Anonymous March 7, 2009