User Reviews for Rhinocort Aqua

Learn more about Rhinocort Aqua.

Reviews for Rhinocort Aqua to treat Hay Fever

"Well this is where I'm at with this medicine. Yes, it did help me breathe again awesome, now bad news is I lost my sense of smell. I'm off the medicines now and hoping that my sense will return."

Anonymous January 10, 2012

"I was addicted to nose spray, its actually more common then you think. After using normal nose spray for so long it made my membranes in my nose swell every time I didn't use it. The doctor gave me this to use and I could breathe again without the use of nose spray!"

Anonymous November 10, 2009

"Bad allergies to pet dogs. Rhinocort allows me to live with them without constant sneezing and a runny stuffy nose. Been on this medicine for 6-8 years."

Anonymous March 7, 2009