User Reviews for Budesonide

Also known as: Rhinocort, Rhinocort Allergy, Rhinocort Aqua

Learn more about Budesonide.

Budesonide Review Summary

8.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 513 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Budesonide to treat Hay Fever

Rhinocort (budesonide): "I use it every day for the first week then every other day is enough to control a constantly running nose and sneezing. I have used this for more than 5 years. No side effects. I would not be without it, it works so well."

purpleamethyst (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 26, 2015

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): "I wake up with a swollen face - like I've gone 5 rounds with the champ. Pain and fatigue kicked in and my depression flared up. I think I will stop using this product. Doctor wasn't clear with what this product contains nor was he interested in my other health concerns."

Jimmy Durante June 9, 2015

Rhinocort (budesonide): "I have been using Rhinocort for approximately 8 years. Using two squirts of Rhinocort twice a day stops nasal drip. Nasal drip causes me to cough constantly. I have never experienced any side effects whatsoever using Rhinocort."

nickinoo March 17, 2015

"Most of the time I am suffering with hayfever, it was controlled by budesonide, ipratropium bromide."

bujji (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 22, 2013

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): "Well this is where I'm at with this medicine. Yes, it did help me breathe again awesome, now bad news is I lost my sense of smell. I'm off the medicines now and hoping that my sense will return."

Anonymous January 10, 2012

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): "I was addicted to nose spray, its actually more common then you think. After using normal nose spray for so long it made my membranes in my nose swell every time I didn't use it. The doctor gave me this to use and I could breathe again without the use of nose spray!"

Anonymous November 10, 2009

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): "Bad allergies to pet dogs. Rhinocort allows me to live with them without constant sneezing and a runny stuffy nose. Been on this medicine for 6-8 years."

Anonymous March 7, 2009