User Reviews for Budesonide

Also known as: Rhinocort, Rhinocort Aqua

Learn more about Budesonide.

Budesonide review summary

8.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 558 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Budesonide to treat Hay Fever

Review by bujji (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Most of the time I am suffering with hayfever, it was controlled by budesonide, ipratropium bromide.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 22, 2013 4:36 PM

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): Well this is where I'm at with this medicine. Yes, it did help me breathe again awesome, now bad news is I lost my sense of smell. I'm off the medicines now and hoping that my sense will return.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 10, 2012 2:58 PM

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): I was addicted to nose spray, its actually more common then you think. After using normal nose spray for so long it made my membranes in my nose swell every time I didn't use it. The doctor gave me this to use and I could breathe again without the use of nose spray!

November 10, 2009 7:20 PM

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): Bad allergies to pet dogs. Rhinocort allows me to live with them without constant sneezing and a runny stuffy nose. Been on this medicine for 6-8 years.

March 7, 2009 9:34 PM