User Reviews for Budesonide

Also known as: Rhinocort, Rhinocort Allergy, Rhinocort Aqua

Learn more about Budesonide.

Budesonide Review Summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 565 medications used in the treatment of Hay Fever.

Reviews for Budesonide to treat Hay Fever

Rhinocort (budesonide): "I have been using Rhinocort for approximately 8 years. Using two squirts of Rhinocort twice a day stops nasal drip. Nasal drip causes me to cough constantly. I have never experienced any side effects whatsoever using Rhinocort."

nickinoo March 17, 2015

"Most of the time I am suffering with hayfever, it was controlled by budesonide, ipratropium bromide."

bujji (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 22, 2013

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): "Well this is where I'm at with this medicine. Yes, it did help me breathe again awesome, now bad news is I lost my sense of smell. I'm off the medicines now and hoping that my sense will return."

Anonymous January 10, 2012

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): "I was addicted to nose spray, its actually more common then you think. After using normal nose spray for so long it made my membranes in my nose swell every time I didn't use it. The doctor gave me this to use and I could breathe again without the use of nose spray!"

Anonymous November 10, 2009

Rhinocort Aqua (budesonide): "Bad allergies to pet dogs. Rhinocort allows me to live with them without constant sneezing and a runny stuffy nose. Been on this medicine for 6-8 years."

Anonymous March 7, 2009