User Reviews for Symbicort

Learn more about Symbicort.

Symbicort review summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 33 medications used in the treatment of COPD, Maintenance.

Reviews for Symbicort to treat COPD, Maintenance

Review by Gold40 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

I have been using Symbicort for 8 months now. It has been a life changer for me. I was using my rescue inhaler at least 4 times a day previous to being put on Symbicort. I have only had to use it twice since starting on it. The only side effect I have had is that past few months I have been woken up every night by very bad cramps in my feet and my calves.

September 27, 2013 10:49 PM

Experienced some dizziness at first, then felt a nervousness or anxiety feeling inside for several hours after the dosage. First time using this medication, and need more time on it to be sure of these problems. Was taking Advair previously with no effects (except better breathing ability).

June 8, 2013 12:53 PM

Review by Becj:

This is the greatest thing that's happened in my life in the last year. I used to have to use my Ventlin inhaler 3/4 times a day. I have not used it since I started Symbicort! My last doctor wouldn't even let me try it. Glad I changed doctors. I can go up and down stairs without stopping trying to breath. My child even noticed the difference.

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 14, 2011 4:48 PM

Review by Paul74:

Had tried Advair and one other inhaler and didn't do anything. Was using albuterol when needed (2-3 times a day). Doctor put me on Symbicort and had immediate relief. Only take 2 puffs in the morning and set for the day. No side effects yet (4 weeks). Hopefully it will continue to work on my COPD.

68 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 31, 2010 1:28 PM