User Reviews for Lodrane 24

Learn more about Lodrane 24.

Cold Symptoms 2 reviews 841 medications

Urticaria 0 reviews 189 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lodrane 24 reviews 5 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Lodrane 24

Review by ovartica:

For Hay Fever: Lodrane is the only allergy medicine that has worked for me. Doesn't make me tired at all and when I am on it I can breathe.

July 7, 2011 9:22 PM

After years of searching for Drixoral, the only medication I found to work with my system on allergies and hayfever, I was alerted that Lodrane 24 was the same drug in prescription form. Thank you that I found it again. Only need one or two doses to clear up any problem I have. Two thumbs up!

June 19, 2011 6:01 PM

For Cold Symptoms: I was given this to take with Zyrtec D for allergies and drainage. It really stops the drainage. I have taken it at night and it helps me sleep but I have taken it during the day and it does not make me sleepy. It really works.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 29, 2011 12:54 PM

Review by njhoag:

For Cold Symptoms: I was given this for a severe upper respiratory viral infection. Yes made me very tired but worked well. Within a day or so I could breath again.

February 10, 2011 11:55 AM

Review by JenJen2681:

For Hay Fever: I found this medication to be extremely helpful! The only drawback is the major sleepiness. However, at least I am not sneezing and can breath easily.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 1, 2010 11:38 AM

For Hay Fever: Lodrane often works quickly and effectively in cases where other newer drugs seem not to help

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate