User Reviews for Lodrane 24

Learn more about Lodrane 24.

Cold Symptoms 2 reviews 881 medications

9.3
Hay Fever 3 reviews 894 medications

9.2
Allergic Reactions 0 reviews 191 medications Not rated - Be the first
Urticaria 0 reviews 192 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lodrane 24 reviews 5 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Lodrane 24

For Hay Fever "Lodrane is the only allergy medicine that has worked for me. Doesn't make me tired at all and when I am on it I can breathe. "

ovartica July 7, 2011

"After years of searching for Drixoral, the only medication I found to work with my system on allergies and hayfever, I was alerted that Lodrane 24 was the same drug in prescription form. Thank you that I found it again. Only need one or two doses to clear up any problem I have. Two thumbs up!"

Anonymous June 19, 2011

For Cold Symptoms "I was given this to take with Zyrtec D for allergies and drainage. It really stops the drainage. I have taken it at night and it helps me sleep but I have taken it during the day and it does not make me sleepy. It really works."

Anonymous March 29, 2011

For Cold Symptoms "I was given this for a severe upper respiratory viral infection. Yes made me very tired but worked well. Within a day or so I could breath again."

njhoag February 10, 2011

For Hay Fever "I found this medication to be extremely helpful! The only drawback is the major sleepiness. However, at least I am not sneezing and can breath easily."

JenJen2681 May 1, 2010

For Hay Fever "Lodrane often works quickly and effectively in cases where other newer drugs seem not to help"

Anonymous November 22, 2009