User Reviews for Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine

Also known as: AccuHist Pediatric, Allent, Andehist NR Syrup, B-Vex PD, Bidhist-D, Brofed, Bromaline, Bromaxefed RF Syrup, Bromfed PD, Bromfed SR, Bromfenex, Bromfenex PD, Bromhist Pediatric, Bromhist Pediatric Drops, Bromhist-NR, ...show all 54 brand names

Learn more about Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine.

Hay Fever 2 reviews 873 medications

Nasal Congestion 4 reviews 569 medications

7.8
Summary of Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine reviews 6 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine

Lodrane 12D (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: I have been using Lodrane for many years. I am outraged at it being pulled from the market with nothing to replace it.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 6, 2011 5:33 AM

Review by C.D.:

Lodrane 24D (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Nasal Congestion: Worked very well for my nasal congestion. I took two capsules both containing 12mg of Brompheniramine maleate and 90 mg of Pseudoephedrine HCL. The 180 mg of pseudoephedrine had me a little jumpy for a couple of minutes but then my nasal congestion was gone and I was back to my normal self.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 3, 2011 9:17 AM

For Nasal Congestion: I've taken Bromfed for 17 or 18 years. The combination of ingredients helped my sinuses and congestion, but more importantly helped keep my headaches at bay. Both migraines and normal headaches decreased dramatically, and now that it is off the market, I am miserable. I've had a headache almost continuously for 2 weeks (since I ran out of my last prescription).

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 12, 2010 2:08 PM

For Nasal Congestion: Be VERY cautious before using this with small children. Our doctor prescribed it for our toddler (under 2 years old) as a decongestant. We wondered why he was so upset, and had manic behavior, after a few days. Now I see that it can cause "excitation in children". We have stopped it now and his behavior has improved quickly.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 29, 2009 2:25 AM

For Hay Fever: I used this medicine for my asthma and allergies. I used it for approximately 19 years. It was wonderful and I got to the point I didn't have to use my inhaler at all. Since I am allergic to both external things, and some foods (including corn and fructose) ~ this medicine took care of everything for me and I was able to breathe easily. I am suffering now and trying desperately to to find something that can control my allergies and make me feel human again. Plus I cannot even find an explanation as to why they removed it from the market suddenly.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 30, 2009 8:39 PM

Bromfenex (brompheniramine / pseudoephedrine) for Hay Fever: I have used Bromfed since I was a child and it is the only thing that really works for my hay fever. I am miserable since it was taken off the market and am searching desperately for something that works half as well.

March 9, 2009 3:37 AM