User Reviews for Brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: AccuHist DM Pediatric Drops, Allanhist PDX Drops, Anaplex DM, Anaplex DMX, Andehist DM NR Syrup, Brom Tann, Bromadine-DM, Bromaline DM, Bromanate DX Cough, Bromatane DX, Bromaxefed DM RF Syrup, Bromdex D, Brometane DX, Bromfed DM, Bromhist-DM Drops, ...show all 48 brand names

Learn more about Brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine.

Cough and Nasal Congestion 10 reviews 1096 medications

8.2
Summary of Brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine reviews 10 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Brompheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: "I've been taking it a week now and nothing. I still have congestion, it did nothing for my cough (I am taking cough drops like candy with it because it doesn't work) and it messed with my vertigo big time. I did not find this at all effective in my case. Apparently, I am one of the few it does not help."

am1specialkitty (taken for less than 1 month) February 2, 2015

Bromfed DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "I went to the doctor for my preschooler and the 1st time, they sent me home with nothing but recommendations for OT remedies. A week and a half later, no improvement, especially at night when coughing became unbearable for my little one. They gave her Bromfed DM and diagnosed allergies on top of the cold. Worked like a charm. She was able to rest and fight the cold and was back to her old self. Now, I have the cold, and I have tried Nyquil, cough drops, honey and lemon and tea remedies. Nothing worked. My daughter had a half bottle leftover, (I do not have insurance for myself and don't qualify for any if you are wondering) so I had to do research on reactions, dosage, etc. Mommy hasn't slept. Hoping it works."

MommyOfGirls (taken for less than 1 month) October 5, 2014

Bromfed DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Great! My daughter has had a cold and cough to the point of vomiting a few times. After the Dr checked her to make sure nothing serious, gave her this and she felt immediately better. Coughing and congestion significantly reduced. Bromfed is amazing and tastes good too (I always try anything I am going to give my children)."

kmg's mom (taken for less than 1 month) December 21, 2013

Bromfed DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Works great. Nothing helped my cough and congestion until I began taking Bromfed."

Anonymous June 6, 2013

Bromfed DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "I was so miserable with upper respiratory symptoms; nasal congestion, coughing all night, etc. One dose of Bromfed DM and I felt so much better, slept all night without coughing and congestion was gone. Great stuff!"

Marijean March 6, 2013

Bromfed DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "I thought I had the flu. Long story short, too late to treat so I was sent home with cough meds. I was offered codeine but that stuff never worked for me so I asked if there was anything else. I had mentioned that I had allergies as well so he gave me this. I felt so much better within an hour of the first dose. No drowsiness for me but I don't get drowsy with Benadryl either so I wasn't expecting it."

Awesome1jg (taken for less than 1 month) February 27, 2013

Bromfed DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Fast recovering."

Lua (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2012

Q-Tapp DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Works so well for me and my family. However it has been increasingly hard to find in pharmacies. Keep being told it is no longer manufactured, or is behind in production. Wish I could get it easier when we need it."

Anonymous March 20, 2012

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: "The only medication relieving my son's congestion and cough. Taste okay."

Mom of 5 hrs old January 10, 2011

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: "This is the best cough syrup I have ever had. I suffer with sinus congestion and this is the only cough syrup that reduces phlegm and mucus and lets you sleep peacefully."

JUICYRAYNE May 28, 2008