User Reviews for Parlodel

Learn more about Parlodel.

Hyperprolactinemia 8 reviews 3 medications

8.1
Acromegaly 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Parkinson's Disease 0 reviews 49 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Parlodel reviews 8 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Parlodel

For Hyperprolactinemia "This medication has helped me with my battle with infertility. With it, I have had two successful pregnancies, though with minimal side effects. So much happy to become a parent after six years of infertility. It had also helped me with a benign tumor in my brain, and I think I'm a normal woman now. I was initially placed on half the tablet a day but later increased to 1 and 1/2 a day, with series of blood tests and MRI scans. It really helped and I'm still using it with routine checkups."

bukky (taken for 10 years or more) June 6, 2013

For Hyperprolactinemia "After three months on Parlodel my doctor took me off. Experienced very little symptoms now and Prolactin levels are normal. My cycle returned to 28 days for the first time in years. Hopefully things will get better."

narcia March 27, 2012

For Hyperprolactinemia "I have been taking Parlodel now for 2 months. At first dizzness and headaches then they passed. I have also noticed changes in my cycle it has become more normal 28 days from 35/40 days. I now notice my ankles and feet swelling now after 2 months on Parlodel..but what is funny about it occurs during my cycle."

narcia February 10, 2012

For Hyperprolactinemia "I have been taking this medication for 1 month and prolactin levels dropped from over 3000 to 1500, still high though and I only take 2.5mg a day. Side effects are bad, I can't work due to dizziness and fatigue. Doctor wants to stop this medication and start with another because I can't unfortunately cope with it."

Anonymous January 25, 2012

For Hyperprolactinemia "In just 1 year my Prolactonoma tumor has shrunk 2mm. I did experience nasal stuffiness for the 1st 6 months of taking this medication."

Anonymous March 15, 2011

For Hyperprolactinemia "My menstrual cycle also returned after just one month on Parlodel, however the side effects of migraines, dizziness, shifts between drowsiness and over-alertness were problematic. When my vision became distorted, unfortunately, I had to stop the medication. "

Anonymous January 23, 2011

For Hyperprolactinemia "I've been using parlodel for many years to treat high prolactin levels and it has been a success! My levels dropped. I feel normal again."

yvette flo nyc February 4, 2010

For Hyperprolactinemia "I have been using 7.5 mg Parlodel for 4 months now and my menstrual cycle is back to normal. I will have blood tests done in June to see if my Prolactin levels have decreased but I am sure they have. I don't have any known side effects from it either."

Cedar City UT April 23, 2008