User Reviews for Velcade

Learn more about Velcade.

Reviews for Velcade to treat Multiple Myeloma

Review by mary MJ:

I received Valcade for multi-myeloma for four and a half months. I was scheduled for another 4 months but reached a level of remission that did not require any more chemo. Pleased with the results. I add that I made major adjustments to my diet per recommendations of natural cancer care books and articles. The treatments worked well together.

March 19, 2011 11:47 PM

Review by diane sager:

I was given Thilidomide and Dex when my MM was first diagnosed in 2005. After nine months, Velcade was administered before I had a stem cell transplant in 2006. My number was 286 and within one month on Velcade with Dex, it dropped to 5. I was in remission for a year and a half after transplant and now I am looking for help. My doctor tried the new Revlimid and Dex which gave me all the same side effects that Thilidomide and Dex had earlier, such as neuropathy, mouth sores, dizziness etc.

January 18, 2008 11:47 PM