User Reviews for Black cohosh

Also known as: Menopause Support

Learn more about Black cohosh.

Postmenopausal Symptoms 5 reviews 192 medications

8.8
Herbal Supplementation 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Black cohosh reviews 5 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Black cohosh

Review by tst (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

black cohosh for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I get the dried organic root from Mountain Rose Herbs. I put about two heaping tablespoons in a tea strainer, pour boiling, hot water over it in a cup, cover the cup and steep for 15 minutes. The tea is very bitter but my hot flashes are all but gone. They went away almost instantly and my mood has dramatically improved. Would highly recommend this to anyone. No headaches, no side effects, drink 2 cups per day.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 2, 2012 9:33 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

black cohosh for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I started taking black cohosh two days ago for night sweats and hot flashes. The hot flashes have been reduced by at least 50% I am really happy with the results so far.

October 21, 2011 1:25 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

black cohosh for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I started taking Black Cohosh for Postmenopausal Symptoms, due to Breast Cancer scare from taking prescription hormone replacement therapy and it has worked great for me. Hot flashes are rare now and my mood has changed for the better. I think it wonderful and it's Natural!

October 3, 2011 11:58 PM
Review by pattym: User Rating:

black cohosh for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I have only taken the supplement for 1 day and I was wondering about the headache and lightheadeness. But my sweats have been reduced tremendously. I went from 1 every other hour to 4 in one day with just taking morning and night pill. I am so happy to finally find something to help with this menopause. I'll take an Advil and get rid of the headache. I'm satisfied.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 3, 2011 11:05 PM

black cohosh for Postmenopausal Symptoms: I started taking Black Cohosh to relieve hot flashes and night sweats. Within about 12 hours after taking my first dose I felt dizzy and nauseas. It has taken me about 5 days to link it to Black Cohosh.

November 3, 2009 8:32 AM