User Reviews for Laxative Gentle Suppositories

Learn more about Laxative Gentle Suppositories.

Constipation 2 reviews 221 medications
Bowel Preparation 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Laxative Gentle Suppositories reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Laxative Gentle Suppositories

For Constipation "I have been taking medications that has side effects that keep me from having a bowel movement . I've used plenty of different things to try and relieve my constipation and nothing has worked . I used this medication once and within 15 minutes I had a bowel movement . I highly recommend this product."

Mojo1991 July 31, 2015

For Constipation "I tend to have bowel movements every other day and a week before starting my period is hard for me to go. I tried the Dulcolax suppositories and they work like a charm. I insert the suppository and about 15 minutes later I feel the natural urge to go and I go smooooothly! Yes there is some mild mild cramping but it is not uncomfortable. It burns a little bit and it keeps working for about an hour after so plan ahead. I definitely recommend this product."

Aram87 (taken for less than 1 month) January 22, 2014