User Reviews for Dulcolax Laxative

Learn more about Dulcolax Laxative.

Reviews for Dulcolax Laxative to treat Constipation

Review by Ashlen:

Noticing that I hadn't had a bowel movement in almost 6 days I purchased this product and took 2 around 3 am. I woke up around 8:30am with the most pain I've ever felt in my life. I gave child birth natty rally with no medicines but this by far felt almost the same. I felt nauseous and had frequent flow of bowel movements. I got sweaty hot then so cold I would shiver in a matter of seconds apart. I even felt faint and my vision got blurry. After drinking 2 bottles of water I felt somewhat of a relief in pain but not 100%. If you need a bowel movement this is your product but it HURTS! Try stool softener instead.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 20, 2014 9:43 AM

Review by LeeLee Marie:

I've Taken One Dulcolax Last Night Around 10 ..This Morning I Had Severe Cramps In My Stomach, Went To Make A Bowel Motion, Now I Feel Better. I'm Still A Little Crampy But I Think Everything Came Out. I Recommend To Anyone Constipated.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 3, 2014 8:23 AM

Review by Medication induced constipation (taken for less than 1 month):

It's going to cause cramps and discomfort because it stimulates the bowel to move. I put up with the discomfort because other laxatives aren't as effective for me. I'd suggest using Ducolax with a separate stool softener, right before bed. Maybe even take stool softener in the afternoon, then Ducolax at bedtime. I slept through cramps and had a movement in the morning. When I took it in the late afternoon, the cramps were pretty bad. Drink water/liquids lots.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 27, 2013 12:39 AM

Review by Eilene D.:

Last night before I went to bed I was feeling very constipated. I took 2 Dulcolax laxative tablets and went to bed. Today I am at work and I took my lunch break at noon. I started feeling like I had to lets say "go". I went in the bathroom and was in there for almost a half an hour,and lets just say I was sitting down that entire time. I now feel 100% better and I would recommend this product to anyone who is suffering from constipation.

August 18, 2010 1:37 PM