User Reviews for Limbrel

Learn more about Limbrel.

Osteoarthritis 4 reviews 366 medications

7.2
Summary of Limbrel reviews 4 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Limbrel

Review by Has MS with joint pain & swelling (taken for less than 1 month):

I have had severe pain due to my Multiple Sclerosis. Started on Limbrel, after a few weeks I could feel the relief. I take it every 12 hours and I can feel when the hour is near to dose. In between I use Aleve but with much less dosing. This has been a God send for me and absolutely no side effects.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 28, 2014 10:23 AM

Review by Southwestgirl:

For Osteoarthritis: Excellent results with no side effects.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 7, 2012 10:48 PM

For Osteoarthritis: After 3 1/2 months of using Limbrel I became vilolently ill. I had extreme nausea, vomiting, feverish, chills, achy. My primary doctor ran blood work and it came back that I was anemic with liver problems. After 15 days of feeling like I had food poisoning, I searched online and found that there were dozens of people with the same symptoms and some even went to the hospital. I stopped taking the Limbrel right away and started feeling better within 48 hrs. After 7-8 days I was back to 100%.

January 6, 2011 8:32 AM

Review by marcomike:

For Osteoarthritis: Although it did not reduce the pain I suffer in any great amount, it did reduce the swelling 100%. Since I cannot use NSAIDs to combat severe osteoarthritis, taking this along with the pain medication helps a lot.

September 2, 2009 5:43 PM

For Osteoarthritis: Received for Osteoarthritis. Also I have not had a flare-up of my Rheumatoid Arthritis for approximately 8 months. Pain was relieved within 2 weeks. No side effects have been noted. Great to know it comes from plants and may provide additional benefits (antioxidants).

January 29, 2009 6:13 PM