User Reviews for Bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus

Also known as: Florajen3, Healthy Colon, Phillips Colon Health, Probiotic Formula, Provella, ReZyst IM, VLS#3, VSL#3, VSL#3 DS

Learn more about Bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus.

Reviews for Bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus to treat Dietary Supplementation

Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus): "I tried a generic brand, which was somewhat effective. But, I was still waking up bloated. Then I switched to Phillips Colon Health gel tabs, and have noticed that I'm not bloated when I wake up, eat or drink. It took approx 2 days to feel and actually see true results. So far, so good! Good luck to all."

Susanna May 5, 2013

"I suffer from irritable bowel syndrome and GERD as well as chronic yeast infections. This product has made a huge difference in all three! Give it a try!"

niredale (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 23, 2013