User Reviews for Bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus

Also known as: Florajen3, Healthy Colon, Phillips Colon Health, Probiotic Formula, Provella, ReZyst IM, VLS#3, VSL#3, VSL#3 DS

Learn more about Bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus.

Reviews for Bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus to treat Dietary Supplementation

Review by Susanna:

Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis / lactobacillus acidophilus): I tried a generic brand, which was somewhat effective. But, I was still waking up bloated. Then I switched to Phillips Colon Health gel tabs, and have noticed that I'm not bloated when I wake up, eat or drink. It took approx 2 days to feel and actually see true results. So far, so good! Good luck to all.

May 5, 2013 9:33 AM

Review by niredale (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I suffer from irritable bowel syndrome and GERD as well as chronic yeast infections. This product has made a huge difference in all three! Give it a try!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate