User Reviews for Avastin

Learn more about Avastin.

Reviews for Avastin to treat Ovarian Cancer

"My mother is 56 year old, she is being diagnosed for Stage 4, Ovarian Cancer for last one year. She went through a surgery followed by 6 chemo cycles and had no sign of tumors or malignancy, after first 5 months of chemo therapies. In May 15' there were no signs of cancer coming back and it appeared dramatically in last week of July 15'. Our doctors suggested us to take Avastin, after reading and being counselled about the fatal side effects this medicine can probably have on a patient we were scared to give it to her. But we finally decided to use the drug and she absorbed the medicines nicely, without any sign of considerable side effects except being very tired all the time. I shall be sharing the results one we get another CT done."

suvij August 17, 2015

"I had sores in my mouth, hands turning dark inside and cracking in the skin. I am tired and I have nose bleeding but not enough for medical treatment."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 3, 2013