User Reviews for Bepreve

Learn more about Bepreve.

Conjunctivitis, Allergic 13 reviews 54 medications

6.8
Summary of Bepreve reviews 13 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Bepreve

Review by Four Eyes:

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: I am very confused about the reviews stating the bad aftertaste, because this is an eye drop! I was given a sample by my optometrist. Previously, I was using Zaditor which worked okay, but it wasn't great and sometimes irritated my eyes even more. Bepreve makes my eyes feel very refreshed and "clear" of whatever it is that causes my eyes to feel dry/watery/irritated. I don't use it daily. Just when needed.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 4, 2014 1:30 PM

Review by barnbarn:

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: I was suffering from Blepharitis for about 3 years. Severe eye allergies constantly plagued me, with recurring bouts of Conjuctivitis. The only thing that helped me were expensive antibiotic drops to clear up the infections. After my 6th case of pink eye in a year I went to see an eye specialist and they recommended I try Bepreve. That was about 3 years ago. My Blepharitis is minimal, pink eye is gone, allergies are minimal and as long as I wear good UV protective sunglasses I am fine.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 10, 2014 12:09 AM

Review by YATRN:

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: These drops were not very effective with my itchy red eyes.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 29, 2012 8:10 PM

Review by Eaglz Eyes:

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: Used for one week in the worst allergy season of my life. Fantastic product! I can tell exactly when twelve hours are up! To avoid the after taste I sucked on flavored hard candy.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 29, 2012 10:23 PM

I just started using these eyedrops. My allergies are not as bad this time of year, so I can't be sure if it is helping much. The side effect of the bad after taste is more than "mild" in my case.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 4, 2012 12:22 AM

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: Had severe allergic reaction, itching, swelling of the mouth, trouble breathing. Never had an allergic reaction of any kind before. Never been that scared in my 60 years of life.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 25, 2011 8:37 AM

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: This works wonderful and within minutes, but gives you the worst taste in your mouth. I tasted it within minutes after using them. I guess it's a trade off.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 2, 2011 12:45 PM

Review by whatsmycopay:

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: Been using this drop for the last 3 days and can honestly say that this is the 1st drop that has helped my raging allergy eyes in years ! Make sure you ask for the big bottle as my insurance company was charging me the same for the smaller bottle. Hope it works just as good as the allergy season gets worse later this year.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 21, 2011 12:13 AM

Review by 08RSW43:

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: I never experienced any side effects. Cleared all problems with film, caused blurred and fogging vision. My only problem is it is not accepted by AARP Complete Solutions.

July 10, 2010 9:24 PM

Review by gaj:

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: I have been using this for 2 days now. It helped the itching and redness but I still have blurred vision.

June 30, 2010 9:57 AM

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: Can taste the drops about 15 minutes after you use them.

April 18, 2010 11:12 AM

Review by Gordo3:

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: Works well. A bad taste comes from it and a weird feeling in the back of my throat. However, the company DOES tell you how to avoid this IF you read all the instructions.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 6, 2010 12:29 PM

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: Who knew an eye drop could taste so bad! It worked, but the taste is terrible - I'll only be taking it when I have to.

March 10, 2010 11:31 PM

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic: This medication immediately turned my eyes red and actually worsened my condition. There was the drip and bitter taste also.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate