User Reviews for Bepreve

Learn more about Bepreve.

Conjunctivitis, Allergic 13 reviews 51 medications

6.8
Summary of Bepreve reviews 13 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Bepreve

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "I am very confused about the reviews stating the bad aftertaste, because this is an eye drop! I was given a sample by my optometrist. Previously, I was using Zaditor which worked okay, but it wasn't great and sometimes irritated my eyes even more. Bepreve makes my eyes feel very refreshed and "clear" of whatever it is that causes my eyes to feel dry/watery/irritated. I don't use it daily. Just when needed."

Four Eyes November 4, 2014

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "I was suffering from Blepharitis for about 3 years. Severe eye allergies constantly plagued me, with recurring bouts of Conjuctivitis. The only thing that helped me were expensive antibiotic drops to clear up the infections. After my 6th case of pink eye in a year I went to see an eye specialist and they recommended I try Bepreve. That was about 3 years ago. My Blepharitis is minimal, pink eye is gone, allergies are minimal and as long as I wear good UV protective sunglasses I am fine. "

barnbarn April 10, 2014

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "These drops were not very effective with my itchy red eyes. "

YATRN July 29, 2012

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "Used for one week in the worst allergy season of my life. Fantastic product! I can tell exactly when twelve hours are up! To avoid the after taste I sucked on flavored hard candy."

Eaglz Eyes March 29, 2012

"I just started using these eyedrops. My allergies are not as bad this time of year, so I can't be sure if it is helping much. The side effect of the bad after taste is more than "mild" in my case."

Anonymous January 4, 2012

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "Had severe allergic reaction, itching, swelling of the mouth, trouble breathing. Never had an allergic reaction of any kind before. Never been that scared in my 60 years of life. "

Anonymous October 25, 2011

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "This works wonderful and within minutes, but gives you the worst taste in your mouth. I tasted it within minutes after using them. I guess it's a trade off."

Anonymous August 2, 2011

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "Been using this drop for the last 3 days and can honestly say that this is the 1st drop that has helped my raging allergy eyes in years ! Make sure you ask for the big bottle as my insurance company was charging me the same for the smaller bottle. Hope it works just as good as the allergy season gets worse later this year."

whatsmycopay March 21, 2011

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "I never experienced any side effects. Cleared all problems with film, caused blurred and fogging vision. My only problem is it is not accepted by AARP Complete Solutions. "

08RSW43 July 10, 2010

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "I have been using this for 2 days now. It helped the itching and redness but I still have blurred vision. "

gaj June 30, 2010

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "Can taste the drops about 15 minutes after you use them. "

Anonymous April 18, 2010

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "Works well. A bad taste comes from it and a weird feeling in the back of my throat. However, the company DOES tell you how to avoid this IF you read all the instructions."

Gordo3 April 6, 2010

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "Who knew an eye drop could taste so bad! It worked, but the taste is terrible - I'll only be taking it when I have to."

Anonymous March 10, 2010

For Conjunctivitis, Allergic "This medication immediately turned my eyes red and actually worsened my condition. There was the drip and bitter taste also."

Anonymous November 22, 2009