User Reviews for Didrex

Obesity 5 reviews 56 medications

8.8
Summary of Didrex reviews 5 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Didrex

For Obesity "I have used this medication for many years, it keeps the weight off of me and helps me to concentrate much better. I believe I actually had ADD and I was very unorganized it has helped me in numerous ways without any negative reactions and I do not have to increase the dosage its always been the same. I am very happy with this medication."

coventrygirl (taken for 10 years or more) January 27, 2015

For Obesity "This is the first real diet medicine I've taken and I lost 60 pounds in about 8 months."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 28, 2013

For Obesity "Works good for me. It helps keep the pounds off, because of my bad back."

Anonymous November 23, 2009

For Obesity "I have been taking Didrex off and on for over 20 years. It is the only pill that really works in helping me lose weight. I had to stop taking the medicines for a year and I gained 20 pounds."

Anonymous November 16, 2009

For Obesity "Didrex is a great weightloss medication"

Anonymous October 9, 2008