User Reviews for Didrex

Learn more about Didrex.

Didrex review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 49 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for Didrex to treat Obesity

Review by coventrygirl (taken for 10 years or more):

I have used this medication for many years, it keeps the weight off of me and helps me to concentrate much better. I believe I actually had ADD and I was very unorganized it has helped me in numerous ways without any negative reactions and I do not have to increase the dosage its always been the same. I am very happy with this medication.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 27, 2015 10:10 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

This is the first real diet medicine I've taken and I lost 60 pounds in about 8 months.

February 28, 2013 2:23 AM

Works good for me. It helps keep the pounds off, because of my bad back.

November 23, 2009 4:38 PM

I have been taking Didrex off and on for over 20 years. It is the only pill that really works in helping me lose weight. I had to stop taking the medicines for a year and I gained 20 pounds.

November 16, 2009 7:23 PM

Didrex is a great weightloss medication

October 9, 2008 2:05 AM