User Reviews for Didrex

Learn more about Didrex.

Didrex Review Summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 47 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for Didrex to treat Obesity

"I have used this medication for many years, it keeps the weight off of me and helps me to concentrate much better. I believe I actually had ADD and I was very unorganized it has helped me in numerous ways without any negative reactions and I do not have to increase the dosage its always been the same. I am very happy with this medication."

coventrygirl (taken for 10 years or more) January 27, 2015

"This is the first real diet medicine I've taken and I lost 60 pounds in about 8 months."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 28, 2013

"Works good for me. It helps keep the pounds off, because of my bad back."

Anonymous November 23, 2009

"I have been taking Didrex off and on for over 20 years. It is the only pill that really works in helping me lose weight. I had to stop taking the medicines for a year and I gained 20 pounds."

Anonymous November 16, 2009

"Didrex is a great weightloss medication"

Anonymous October 9, 2008