User Reviews for PanOxyl

Learn more about PanOxyl.

Acne 2 reviews 511 medications

9.5
Perioral Dermatitis 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of PanOxyl reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for PanOxyl

Review by kdaviis:

For Acne: I use the PanOxyl foam, and its worked wonders. I have tried many other products on TV, or from the dermatologist. The past 2 1/2 years I used a topical product from the dermatologist, but my acne was just becoming "immune" to it. The 10% benzyol peroxide in Panoxyl really helped to clear up my stubborn acne. My chest, neck, and back were the worse places, and I saw results after the first night. Within 2 days, those areas were completely cleared up. Panoxyl does dry out my face some, but it can be easily fixed with some lotion. When I apply it at night, it's not sticky and it doesn't leave behind any oil. I had problems with those big welt-like pimples, but I have not had a single one since I started using this product!

July 1, 2010 11:02 PM

For Acne: My pre-teen daughter started using Pan Oxyl when her face started breaking out. It stopped the breakouts, and I think, prevents others. I've started using it too, and it doesn't make my skin feel dry after use, like Neutrogena. We recommend it to everyone!

August 28, 2009 7:55 PM