User Reviews for PanOxyl

Learn more about PanOxyl.

Acne 2 reviews 512 medications
Perioral Dermatitis 0 reviews 130 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of PanOxyl reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for PanOxyl

For Acne "I use the PanOxyl foam, and its worked wonders. I have tried many other products on TV, or from the dermatologist. The past 2 1/2 years I used a topical product from the dermatologist, but my acne was just becoming "immune" to it. The 10% benzyol peroxide in Panoxyl really helped to clear up my stubborn acne. My chest, neck, and back were the worse places, and I saw results after the first night. Within 2 days, those areas were completely cleared up. Panoxyl does dry out my face some, but it can be easily fixed with some lotion. When I apply it at night, it's not sticky and it doesn't leave behind any oil. I had problems with those big welt-like pimples, but I have not had a single one since I started using this product!"

kdaviis July 1, 2010

For Acne "My pre-teen daughter started using Pan Oxyl when her face started breaking out. It stopped the breakouts, and I think, prevents others. I've started using it too, and it doesn't make my skin feel dry after use, like Neutrogena. We recommend it to everyone!"

Anonymous August 28, 2009