User Reviews for Tessalon Perles

Learn more about Tessalon Perles.

Tessalon Perles review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 980 medications used in the treatment of Cough.

Reviews for Tessalon Perles to treat Cough

Review by kirasea (taken for less than 1 month):

For me, these are wonderful - IF I don't have to drive anywhere, or work. I've been on every other cough suppression & this definitely works the best for coughing fits! They also give me a "sedated" feeling, but not to the point where I need to go to sleep.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 6, 2014 6:03 PM

Review by claudhopperp:

This medicine is amazing! Love it! Helps me every time I get sick with a cough! I have also recommend to all my family and friends!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 6, 2014 12:26 PM

Review by MarkAM (taken for 10 years or more):

The BEST medication for controlling my cough due to recurring and sometimes chronic bronchitis. I have never had any side effects whatsoever. I just stop coughing.

December 1, 2013 10:50 AM

Review by Mommy to five (taken for less than 1 month):

Love it. Much better than other meds I've used.

September 5, 2013 5:07 AM

Review by tallguy865:

I have used this medicine for almost a year (as needed) within my arsenal of other medicine to treat my bronchitis. It is extremely effective. I use the max dosage of 200 mg. As far as I can tell I have had no side effects from this medication and usually I'm very sensitive to many medicines.

July 18, 2011 3:39 PM

I am an asymptomatic HIV white 44 years-old male with an undetectable viral load count. After ten days of severe coughing I was prescribed Tessalon Perles (100 mg three times a day). It works like a miracle. I am able to sleep and function well while recovering from a respiratory infection which spread to my chest. Since my diagnosis almost 20 years ago, I have kept a journal of all medications which I have used. I am very happy to say that Tessalon Perles will be a medication listed favorably. If I ever have another infection involving a cough, I will request a prescription for this medication.

July 14, 2011 3:03 PM

My cough kept recurring for weeks. It returned two days ago and kept me in bed. I picked up my prescription for Tessalon Perle 100 mg this morning and took one and immediately stopped coughing. I have taken 3 more throughout the day and have not coughed. It worked amazingly well.

58 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 24, 2009 2:05 AM

A miracle drug for me when I go into coughing fits at night and am unable to sleep.

October 19, 2009 5:03 PM

Review by Ms Ellie:

Tessalon Perles have slightly helped in reducing the severity of the cough and lowered the number of times (1 X a minute to 1 or two times in 2 to 3 hrs.)

67 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 2, 2008 4:50 AM