User Reviews for Tessalon Perles

Learn more about Tessalon Perles.

Tessalon Perles review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 969 medications used in the treatment of Cough.

Reviews for Tessalon Perles to treat Cough

Review by MarkAM (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

The BEST medication for controlling my cough due to recurring and sometimes chronic bronchitis. I have never had any side effects whatsoever. I just stop coughing.

December 1, 2013 10:50 AM
Review by Mommy to five (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Love it. Much better than other meds I've used.

September 5, 2013 5:07 AM
Review by tallguy865: User Rating:

I have used this medicine for almost a year (as needed) within my arsenal of other medicine to treat my bronchitis. It is extremely effective. I use the max dosage of 200 mg. As far as I can tell I have had no side effects from this medication and usually I'm very sensitive to many medicines.

July 18, 2011 3:39 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I am an asymptomatic HIV white 44 years-old male with an undetectable viral load count. After ten days of severe coughing I was prescribed Tessalon Perles (100 mg three times a day). It works like a miracle. I am able to sleep and function well while recovering from a respiratory infection which spread to my chest. Since my diagnosis almost 20 years ago, I have kept a journal of all medications which I have used. I am very happy to say that Tessalon Perles will be a medication listed favorably. If I ever have another infection involving a cough, I will request a prescription for this medication.

July 14, 2011 3:03 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

My cough kept recurring for weeks. It returned two days ago and kept me in bed. I picked up my prescription for Tessalon Perle 100 mg this morning and took one and immediately stopped coughing. I have taken 3 more throughout the day and have not coughed. It worked amazingly well.

52 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 24, 2009 2:05 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

A miracle drug for me when I go into coughing fits at night and am unable to sleep.

October 19, 2009 5:03 PM
Review by Ms Ellie: User Rating:

Tessalon Perles have slightly helped in reducing the severity of the cough and lowered the number of times (1 X a minute to 1 or two times in 2 to 3 hrs.)

62 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 2, 2008 4:50 AM