User Reviews for B & O Supprettes

Learn more about B & O Supprettes.

Reviews for B & O Supprettes to treat Overactive Bladder

Review by takitezy:

I have been operated on for Bladder cancer. My Doctor tried many pain medications to alleviate the pain from Bladder spasms as a result of the removal of the cancer from my bladder. B&O 16 is the only medicine that gave me relief from the spasms. Thank goodness it was available. I use it only as needed for the spasms, and it is not long term, however it has taken care of the problem and let me recover without the pain.

August 22, 2011 8:17 PM

Review by lakjaw:

I frequently have profound pain and spasms in the recto-sigmoid rectum, as well as the bladder and urethra, all due to the inflammation throughout my entire digestive system. Worst in the esophagus and the sites noted above. My doctor prescribed this medicine since systemic narcotics caused too many side effects and too little relief of pain in the regions noted. The only side-effects were, finally, an ability to sleep, the cessation of nearly-unbearable pain, and ability to urinate. My problem, now, is the drug having been removed from the formulary for Medicare Part D drugs, and the apparent lack of availability of the medication, even if I could pay for it myself.

April 25, 2010 2:54 AM