User Reviews for Bellaspas

Learn more about Bellaspas.

Hot Flashes 0 reviews 33 medications Not rated - Be the first
Menopausal Disorders 0 reviews 25 medications Not rated - Be the first
Perimenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 193 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Bellaspas

Review by sioux855:

This med was given to me in 2002 by my oncologist for excessive sweating from leukemia and menopause. It was a Godsend. I did not use it regularly but on days when I wanted to do housework for more than 2 hrs. After 2 hrs I would be so drenched that my skin would get ice cold (sweats too) and it was so uncomfortable and chilling that I would have to stop working and take a hot shower and rest the rest of the day. I have been without this medicine for numerous years due to a much more inactive lifestyle as my leukemia worsened. Now I am better and would like to get this medicine again but am told it has been taken off the market. My 2 Doctor's I have spoken with do not know of any drug that would be an equivalent. I am extremely disappointed.

November 4, 2009 9:06 PM