User Reviews for Bellaspas

Learn more about Bellaspas.

Reviews for Bellaspas

"This med was given to me in 2002 by my oncologist for excessive sweating from leukemia and menopause. It was a Godsend. I did not use it regularly but on days when I wanted to do housework for more than 2 hrs. After 2 hrs I would be so drenched that my skin would get ice cold (sweats too) and it was so uncomfortable and chilling that I would have to stop working and take a hot shower and rest the rest of the day. I have been without this medicine for numerous years due to a much more inactive lifestyle as my leukemia worsened. Now I am better and would like to get this medicine again but am told it has been taken off the market. My 2 Doctor's I have spoken with do not know of any drug that would be an equivalent. I am extremely disappointed."

sioux855 November 4, 2009

More about Bellaspas (belladonna / ergotamine / phenobarbital)