User Reviews for Baclofen

Also known as: Gablofen, Kemstro, Lioresal, Lioresal Intrathecal

Learn more about Baclofen.

Baclofen Review Summary

8.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 31 medications used in the treatment of Migraine Prevention.

Reviews for Baclofen to treat Migraine Prevention

"Very effective. Taken 'as needed' to help alleviate the pain associated with migraine, so that I can function."

B. January 9, 2015

"I freak out about taking meds... but I suffer with tension headaches and nothing will ever phase them. I was prescribed 10mg of baclofen and just started to take half at night cause I was worried I wouldn't wake up... so far so good. No side effects and I woke up. After a couple more days of making sure no side effects I will take whole. "

00Lynn00 June 24, 2014

Lioresal (baclofen): "Helped tremendously with migraine and tension headaches!!!"

Gardeniagirl (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2014

"Tension Headache. I had taken 10 mg 3x day for years with no results. In titrating up to 20 mg 4x per day I have had miraculous results in relieving daily tension headaches. No side effects. Highly recommended."

CarolCT (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 30, 2013

Lioresal (baclofen): "I have been taking it for 90 days. The medication seems to have leveled off the severity and frequency of my migraines. I take several medications and along with this medication it seems to be really effective. The side effects are a lot better than taking opiates or anything that makes you dizzy and ineffective. I take Topiramate, Bupropion, Amitriptyline, Gabapentin. When a headache hits I take a Sumatriptan and let it dissolve in my mouth."

iowacyhawk-husker December 22, 2011

"I have had migraines for 6 years and have tried every medication from, Topamax to Zonegran to Depakote. Since I've started taking baclofen 20mg x 3 times daily, 6 months ago, I have had one breakthrough headache and even then I was able to function. I'm not saying baclofen is the "perfect migraine prevention medicine" but for me, it's been my miracle pill."

migraine-free August 28, 2011

"I have been taking this medication for more than a year. I also have Migraines at least once a month. This medication hasn't really done anything for my Migraines."

femborg December 15, 2009

"Baclofen worked rather well for my Migraines with Aura. My neurologist prescribed it, my family docgtor was surprised to see it used for migraines but it did work."

JNav August 31, 2008