User Reviews for Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b
Also known as: Neocidin, Neocin, Neosporin Ophthalmic Ointment, Ocu-Spore-B, Ocutricin, Triple Antibiotic Ophthalmic Ointment
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b.
|Blepharitis||0 reviews||44 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Blepharoconjunctivitis||0 reviews||11 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Conjunctivitis, Bacterial||0 reviews||99 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Hordeolum||0 reviews||10 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Keratitis||0 reviews||116 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
|Keratoconjunctivitis||0 reviews||48 medications||Not rated - Be the first|
Reviews for Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
I used this to treat acne. At first I was sceptical but it worked a dream at curing my acne. I tried getting it from the doctor but apprently it isnt used for skin conditions but I would totally recommend it for acne it helped me so much.
|September 2, 2008 7:25 AM|
- bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin ointment MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- AK-Spore Ointment Concise Consumer Information
- bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B ophthalmic Concise Consumer Information
- bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin B ophthalmic Concise Consumer Information
- Neo-Polycin Advanced Consumer
- neomycin, polymyxin b, and bacitracin Ophthalmic Advanced Consumer