User Reviews for Zithromax

Learn more about Zithromax.

Reviews for Zithromax to treat Chlamydia Infection

"Took the 4 capsules by mouth at once and within 40 minutes I am having CHRONIC stomach pain, EXTREME nausea and 2 trips within 15 minutes to the toilet with diarrhea. I rarely ever feel side effects to any medication I%u2019ve ever taken and this hurts like the dickens. I have yet to actually throw up but I am using all the power in me not to so I can make sure the medication stays in my system to cure the infection. If this does cure the infection like it should then it%u2019ll be worth it. This is the most miserable I%u2019ve ever felt, and if I throw up I hop, hop here comes bathroom trip number 3."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 20, 2014

"It doesn't taste like anything when I took it. But I eat a meal with it and drink a glass of water/milk like it suggests. I've taken this medication three times. Each time it makes my stomach hurt and I feel very nauseous. I also get sweaty and have bad diarrhea within in an hour or two. It clears the infection up well though."

NastyNastyE (taken for less than 1 month) November 26, 2013

"I used the 1 dose pack that has to be mixed in 60 ml of water worked great!"

Calyn (taken for less than 1 month) March 17, 2013

"Diarrhea after 3 hours of taking it. Bad nausea for quite awhile along with general feeling of being run down. It was hard to eat. I did keep it down. It was 1000mg."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 6, 2012