User Reviews for Edarbi

High Blood Pressure 5 reviews 253 medications

8.2
Summary of Edarbi reviews 5 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Edarbi

For High Blood Pressure "I really think this medicine is the best I have tried. Sometimes I even go too low, it works so well. Also it's an exellent choice if using pain medicine. It helps with withdrawels when its time to get off. It's the best medice out there for this purpose also. It's annoying that its so expensive and my insurance wont cover it but I am going to try the discount card from the site."

IloveEdarbi (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 16, 2015

For High Blood Pressure "I am 69, insulin diabetic, ileostomate for UC over 30 years, stage 3 ckd, my insurance company sent me letter discontinuing valsartan 160 (took 2x day with hctz 13.5 and coreg. I also take 100 mcg of synthroid. My doctor gave samples of edarbi 80. and fatigue, sleepiness weight gain, blurry vision worsened in the past three weeks. My insurance only allows one dose a day of edarbi and has informed me that since I am low income that my copay will not increase so I am not planning to reduce edarbi or spread it out. I sometimes delay taking my once a day dose for up to sixteen hours due to low bp and when it does rise the systolic takes longer to come down on edarbi than on valsartan. I take K supplements."

moonwatcher December 5, 2014

For High Blood Pressure "I had used over 15 different medicines trying to control my high blood pressure. Either they would not work or give me undesirable side effects. Ever since my doctor prescribed Edarbi and Edarbyclor my pressure has stayed around 120/70, great news for me and my doctor. It had got to the point she could not find any other medication to prescribe. Another thing I like about this is that even though they are relatively new, they are not as expensive as I would expect."

Joselo September 2, 2013

For High Blood Pressure "It is a bit pricey but has been very effective at keeping my blood pressure in check. My readings have been very consistent. I take the 80 mg and I have not experienced any side effects at all. I haven't had any insurance but I get it for $39 with a prescription discount card. I will see how the cost is when I get Medicare D."

EpDavid June 7, 2013

For High Blood Pressure "Works very well at keeping my blood pressure in check, but careful for the dizziness it can cause. I will pop up out of my chair at work, or off the couch at home, start walking & then nearly drop to the floor because the dizziness overcomes me! Stand up slowly!"

Anonymous October 14, 2012