User Reviews for Edarbi

9.3
Summary of Edarbi reviews 3 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Edarbi

Review by Joselo: User Rating:

Edarbi (azilsartan medoxomil) for High Blood Pressure: I had used over 15 different medicines trying to control my high blood pressure. Either they would not work or give me undesirable side effects. Ever since my doctor prescribed Edarbi and Edarbyclor my pressure has stayed around 120/70, great news for me and my doctor. It had got to the point she could not find any other medication to prescribe. Another thing I like about this is that even though they are relatively new, they are not as expensive as I would expect.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 2, 2013 8:32 PM
Review by EpDavid: User Rating:

Edarbi (azilsartan medoxomil) for High Blood Pressure: It is a bit pricey but has been very effective at keeping my blood pressure in check. My readings have been very consistent. I take the 80 mg and I have not experienced any side effects at all. I haven't had any insurance but I get it for $39 with a prescription discount card. I will see how the cost is when I get Medicare D.

June 7, 2013 6:42 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Edarbi (azilsartan medoxomil) for High Blood Pressure: Works very well at keeping my blood pressure in check, but careful for the dizziness it can cause. I will pop up out of my chair at work, or off the couch at home, start walking & then nearly drop to the floor because the dizziness overcomes me! Stand up slowly!

October 14, 2012 12:43 AM